by nytelecom2 30 Replies latest jw friends

• nytelecom2
    nytelecom2

u wish... to understand your weakness you must know
    your enemies.

• ianao
    ianao

proplog2:

I don't trust the testimony of kids who have been coached and prodded by wacko psychologists.
    What wonderful logic. Please elaborate on how one knows when a kid is being coached and prodded versus a kid who has been molested. I hope for your sake you are referring to children with NO PHYSICAL EVIDENCE to show they have been molested.

I guess you would just assume that they are little liars while meat-muffin butt-fucks little nancy in the bathroom then.

Can't say I'm proud to know you proplog.

• AlanF
    AlanF

Proplog2 said:

: The child abuse thing is just a bunch of lawyers trying to make money, victims who refuse to move on with their lives, and ex-elders who would like to beat up someone because they lost in a local power struggle.

For some time now I've thought you were an idiot. Now I know it.

Obviously you've never spoken in person or on the phone with a sobbing victim, someone perhaps 20 years old who finally worked up enough anger to speak out against the perp. Perhaps you're a molester yourself, since you display their typical lack of human feeling. Whatever you are, proplog2, you're disgusting.

AlanF

• LDH
    LDH

Freepeace, thanks for echoing my sentiments.

Doesn't anyone else wonder why such a faithful and zealot Jehoober would be the first to disclose bad press about his MotherShip--The Faithful Indiscreet Slave?!?!

My first thought when I read it yesterday am. I wondered who would be the first to comment.

Lisa

• proplog2
    proplog2

Alan F:

I may be an idiot. But you are clearly talking irrationally. You have your own ego invested in this silent lambs choo choo and you think you're going to ride it to victory. If victory consists of making the Watchtower cough up some money so be it. If victory means stopping child molestation or even making a dent in this problem you are going to be disappointed.

Over 100 years ago Freud didn't know what to do with all the stories he was hearing from well-bred society ladies about being molested by fathers,brothers, uncles. He came up with the electra and oedipus complex to explain it. This was a big error. These women were not suffering from a complex they were no doubt actually abused. Tell me Alan, what are the current estimates of the percentage of children that have been molested?

I was never molested nor have I ever molested anyone. As a JW for 50 years I have talked to many women and men who were molested as children.

Perhaps YOU are a molester Alan. There have been plenty of molesters who have used noble causes to avoided suspicion. You see, it really doesn't bother you or me what anyone believes right? You know you aren't a molester. I know I'm not. So why resort to such innuendo? You have a knee-jerk reaction to this issue.

I do believe Alan that you have a serious problem with frequent SELF-Molestation.

• proplog2
    proplog2

Your language dicounts your message as being worthy of a serious response.

• borgfree
    borgfree

Thanks for pointing out the article Nytelecom. I really think the truth is starting to get through to you.

Borgfree

"Without knowledge there can be no genuine faith--only superstition on the one hand or speculation on the other" Robert Banks
  • bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Proplog:

If victory means stopping child molestation or even making a dent in this problem you are going to be disappointed.
    By this reasoning JWs get away with doing NOTHING to help society at all. They figure, "Heck, we're not going to fix the entire problem so why lift a finger to do anything at all about it?"

The WTS may never get rid of all the pedophiles in their midst, but they sure can do a lot to protect the kids. In case your brain is too peanut size to think of any, I'll give you some examples:

1. They can ADMIT that there is a problem with child molestation and that the congregation is not "clean" as they so adamantly claim. This way parents will not unsuspectingly put too much over-confidence in the safety of their children with other JWs, assuming they are all "clean" individuals. They will act more responsibly and keep an eye on their little ones and look for anything "weird."

2. They can let the authorities investigate EVERY TIME there is an accusation and leave it to them to decide whether or not it is a valid accusation.

3. They can implement a program like their rival the Catholic Church just did to help victims of molestation. They can remove any elder or MS (priest/deacon) and REALLY prevent them from ever serving again.

4. They can prohibit any one who is a JW from EVER going out in service again if they have ever been guilty of being a pedophile. I work in an elementary school and when there is a pedophile in the neighborhood, we post his picture and that person is prohibited from entering the campus. Clever aint it.

So, Proplog, according to your reasoning, none of these things should be done because, after all, anyone who does anything to HELP prevent pedophilia is a "victim" of "victimology." LOL

• AlanF
    AlanF

You may enjoy being a lazy-ass do-nothing, proplog2, but plenty of us don't. According to you, no one should do anything about molestation or molesters, and should just let the perps get off scott free. Once again, that's a nearly sure sign of a molester -- just like there are molesters at the top of Watchtower and just like these men protect molesters who work for them.

AlanF

• Eyebrow
    Eyebrow

Too bad it had to be in the NY Post. That paper is not much better than a tabloid.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit