NY post -articles....here we go.

by nytelecom2 30 Replies latest jw friends

• freeman
    freeman

Thanks for the heads-up NYtel, I LOVE IT... Off to buy a post to put on the coffee table right now.

Freeman

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

Okay... My guess is this... the more pressure put on the borg. the quicker they will be to announce "The Ark Doors are Closed"

Brit

They wouldn't have made the cane if you weren't meant to break the rules!

• proplog2
    proplog2

Hakaw:

The only thing I quoted was the size of the organization. You find that disgusting? OK.

I find using the child abuse issue to beat up on an organization is disgusting.

The American legal system is the best money can buy.

• ianao
    ianao

proplog2:

So, what do you say to the witness that bashes the catholic churches for it's policies on child molestation regarding priests? Do you tell them that it they are doing something disgusting as well, or is it only disgusting when said of "The Society(tm)"?
  • hawkaw
    hawkaw

Wrong.

The intent is to "change the system to protect the kids". The system in the USA and Canada uses a legal system instead of a "war system" to protect the people.

If protection means a law suit then so beat it.

What I find absolutely disgusting and this goes for ALL organizations - that they don't, in this day in age when it has been a recognized problem, have an OFFICIAL policy in place to offer the best protection to kids and alert the police from these sickos.

People like you, who don't care, are the reason why there is still a blood transfusion policy in place that is designed to needlessly kill.

hawk

• bluesapphire
    bluesapphire

Poplog:

victims who refuse to move on with their lives
    I've never posted to you before. But this is thoroughly disgusting! You should be ashamed of yourself. Maybe you would have some compassion if some elder pulled your pants down from the age of 4 to 11 and stuck his schlonger up your ass! Then would you be "refusing to go on with your life" just because you want to see justice done!

You are pathetic. Don't ever leave the dubs, you deserve each other!

• proplog2
    proplog2

Inao:

There have been preists that were falsely accused. I don't trust the testimony of kids who have been coached and prodded by wacko psychologists.

• proplog2
    proplog2

Bluesaphire:

You are a sucker for "victimology".

There is a whole business built around keeping people "victims".

I've expressed myself thoroughly on this subject.

Silent Lambs isn't going to prevent child molestation. Parents CAN prevent child molestation.

• r51785
    r51785

Good thing Armageddon is coming soon or this child abuse thing could make the Society look bad!

• FreePeace
    FreePeace

Gee NYT, kind of funny that you would draw negative attention to your pure and righteous mother organization.

Are you sending some type of message here? Could it be that you mixing with such "bad association" is producing some "rotten fruit?"

FreePeace
    "The World is my country, and to do good, my religion." --Thomas Paine
    TruthQuest: http://beam.to/truthquest
    Who Am I? -How to Reinvent Yourself After Leaving the WTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit