Restraining order against me from my JW Wife

by karlosranson 38 Replies latest jw friends

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Here is a link to custody brochure:

http://www.qwotes.info/childcustody.pdf

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

No offer of help just two comments, One you're a guy and know about Lifetime movies?

Second, after being in a controlling religion for so long and coming out, we have to learn/discover all over again who we are. Many of our family and friends are confused as they always though they "Knew" us. Truth be told we were who the WTBTS told us we were..we conformed to there ideals..

When leaving the religion we get to discover ourselves all over again..sometimes good and sometimes not so good..

It's almost like we become human again..

Snoozy

• Scott77
    Scott77

OMG! Now I can see in restrospective, how bad my situation could have been had I married a JW woman in the first place and later exited the WTS. the prospect of having divided family would have been unbearable given the numerous accounts of families torn apart by this evil organisation.

Scott77

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I realize the search feature here isn't the greatest but a search for news articles of kids who died because their JDub parents refused a blood transfusion might prove useful.

• stapler99
    stapler99

AudeSapere

Here is a link to custody brochure:
    http://www.qwotes.info/childcustody.pdf

Awesome! I've just taken a brief glance at this but seems to full of damning statements and misrepresentations.

For example, rather than simply saying, "No, I don't celebrate Christmas," you may respond in the affirmative [wut], "After a careful consideration of the Scriptures and the historical background of Christmas, my family and I concluded that the celebration of Christmas was not necessary to have God's approval. We have decided not to limit our gift-giving and family gatherings to specific pre-determined dates, but would rather enjoy these activities year round."

Codswallop! There is so much to criticize here! Of course there is no end to it, the garbage that comes out of their mouths never stops.

• It's not a personal choice based "consideration of the Scriptures," it's set by the organization, as we know.
    • They have engaged in the typical passive-agressive tactic of misrepresenting the other person's point of view. It's not a question of whether the celebration of Christmas is necessary for God's approval, but whether the avoidance thereof is necessary.

Sorry, I've got to edit this just once to add one more thing.

Does church teach that young people should learn only about religion of Jehovah's Witnesses?
    No. Consider following objective consideration of other religions in our publications:

Hilarious!

• moshe
    moshe

dejavu for me in 1989- I was surprised when two elders from the KH showed up at my restraining order meeting- the Judge was rolling his eyes during their cross exam- they sure didn't help my Ex-wife's case. Good luck on handling the slander.

• yknot
    yknot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWTDB7mg6js

*** w60 6/1 p. 352 Questions From Readers ***
    There is one exception, however, that the Christian must ever bear in mind. As a soldier of Christ he is in theocratic warfare and he must exercise added caution when dealing with God’s foes. Thus the Scriptures show that for the purpose of protecting the interests of God’s cause, it is proper to hide the truth from God’s enemies. A Scriptural example of this is that of Rahab the harlot. She hid the Israelite spies because of her faith in their God Jehovah. This she did both by her actions and by her lips. That she had Jehovah’s approval in doing so is seen from James’ commendation of her faith.—Josh. 2:4, 5; Jas. 2:25.
    This would come under the term “war strategy,” as explained in The Watchtower, February 1, 1956, and is in keeping with Jesus’ counsel that when among wolves we must be as “cautious as serpents.” Should circumstances require a Christian to take the witness stand and swear to tell the truth, then, if he speaks at all, he must utter the truth. When faced with the alternative of speaking and betraying his brothers or not speaking and being held in contempt of court, the mature Christian will put the welfare of his brothers ahead of his own, remembering Jesus’ words: “No one has greater love than this, that someone should surrender his [life] in behalf of his friends.”—Matt. 10:16; John 15:13.

*** w57 5/1 p. 286 Use Theocratic War Strategy ***
    Today God’s servants are engaged in a warfare, a spiritual, theocratic warfare, a warfare ordered by God against wicked spirit forces and against false teachings. God’s servants are sent forth as sheep among wolves and therefore need to exercise the extreme caution of serpents so as to protect properly the interests of God’s kingdom committed to them. At all times they must be very careful not to divulge any information to the enemy that he could use to hamper the preaching work.

*** w56 2/1 p. 86 par. 38 Cautious as Serpents Among Wolves ***
    38 It is proper to cover over our arrangements for the work that God commands us to do. If the wolfish foes draw wrong conclusions from our maneuvers to outwit them, no harm has been done to them by the harmless sheep, innocent in their motives as doves. The action is not out of a liar’s hatred. “He that hideth hatred is of lying lips; and he that uttereth a slander is a fool. A lying tongue hateth those whom it hath wounded.”—Prov. 10:18; 26:28, AS.

• yknot
    yknot

Also showing lawyer the s-55

http://www.sendspace.com/file/mnf7a0

• mochamint22
    mochamint22

Can someone please send me a link for the PDF version of the child custody packet? my email is [email protected]

I never knew we (see how ingrained it is? i still keep referring to things as 'we' instead of 'they') had something like that.....

Also, I never knew that artificial insemination is considered adultery and you could get disfellowshipped for that. What if a woman's spouse is sterile and thats the only way she can have a natural birth? Seriously? How is it I never knew that???

And thanks for the postings on how man's law limits them from killing apostates. I've never even heard of that either. thats the most disgusting thing i've heard thus far....

Moe

• yknot

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit