A deep deep hurt

by sooner7nc 33 Replies latest jw friends

• crapola
    crapola

I'm so sorry. Love, Mom

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

What are you sorry for? You're the only one in this whole pitiful story that doesn't have anything to be sorry about. This travesty happened to us both and you need to remember that and not ever forget it. That you were so innocent and yet suffered so is what gives my anger so much more depth.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Thank you all very much.

• flipper
    flipper

SOONER- I'm so sorry your relationship with your dad was damaged by the cult. You have a great, fantastic mom who loves you dearly. Many of us have had family relationships F----ed up by this horrific mind control cult dude. I have two daughters 23 and 22 who have hardly talked to me in the last 7 years. They are cult mind controlled to see ME as a danger ? How screwed is THAT ? I have found what helps me is pondering and dwelling on the good relationships I DO have that are positive and keeping my mind set on those. I know it's tough guy though. My wife and I send our love and hugs to you bro. Hang in there. I'll be thinking good positive thoughts for you and sending them your way

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hugs to ((((((( Crapola & Sooner )))))))

• crapola
    crapola

Well, when I think I can't love my children more than I already do I'm proven wrong. I'm so very thankful for my son and daughter. I love you both so much and I'm so thankful for the friends we have found here. Mr. Flipper for one, well, all of you. Thank you all for being here.

I'm just so glad to be free!

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Freedom is the oxygen of the soul.
    Dayan, Moshe

• Quentin
    Quentin

You know, I never ever thought of it like that. Terry, and one other, were the only person's I knew who went in, Terry wasen't married. We talk a lot about the blood issue, shuning, boe and other wt BS. Seldom do we disscuss the tramua of having a father go to prison leaving a youing family to fend for themselves. Nor, do we disscuss what it did to those that went to the "joint". Sad thing we don't, because going to prison for anything is hard on the perdon and those they leave behind.

To think I once belived that "love among themselves" horse s**t . You can get more love from a pet rat than the wt. Best to you and your mom Sooner.

• clarity
    clarity

Sooner & Crapola,

You opened a window ... and fresh air is blowing in. "Freedom is the Oxygen of the soul"!

We're all standing together in the cool breeze, breathing again.

Far apart, ... but closer together.

clarity

• chickpea
    chickpea

"The Prophet" by Kahlil Gibran, a lebanese poet/author
    from the chapter "Joy and Sorrow....
    in the hopes (((you ))) find healing and boundless joy

Then a woman said, "Speak to us of Joy and Sorrow."

And he answered:

Your joy is your sorrow unmasked.

And the selfsame well from which your laughter rises was oftentimes filled with your tears.

And how else can it be?

The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.

Is not the cup that hold your wine the very cup that was burned in the potter's oven?

And is not the lute that soothes your spirit, the very wood that was hollowed with knives?

When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy.

When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.

Some of you say, "Joy is greater than sorrow," and others say, "Nay, sorrow is the greater."

But I say unto you, they are inseparable.

Together they come, and when one sits alone with you at your board, remember that the other is asleep upon your bed.

Verily you are suspended like scales between your sorrow and your joy.

Only when you are empty are you at standstill and balanced.

When the treasure-keeper lifts you to weigh his gold and his silver, needs must your joy or your sorrow rise or fall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit