Did your wardrobe of clothes change when you left the JW'S

by Hairyhegoat 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Definitely. I always dressed pretty snappy, but I sometimes will wear things tastefully sexy. Little cleavage if the occasion is ok. I have a couple of shorter skirts that look pretty cute with the right ensemble and dont look slutty.

Nice. Definately gives off a sexy vibe. You got the look.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlVI7ZNiFlI

Think About It

• Cynisister
    Cynisister

Dog Shows!

• JRK
    JRK

Yes and no. I still have my suits, but have much less occasion to wear them. I was in sales, so my suit collection is very nice. I stood out like a sore thumb at the Kingdom Hall, as they were not leisure suits or double-knit polyester. I still like to dress up from time to time. But I am usually casual or dress casual now.

JK

• cognac
    cognac

Yes, I've just started dressing a little sexier. Actually, I'm looking for even hotter clothes...

• mouthy
    mouthy

I never wear a dress slacks all the time.At my age no one cares what the heck I wear.
    I think of all the years I did as the Old men at Brooklyn told me that I HAD to wear a dress

& being stupid I did as I was told...I feel like streaking at an assembly,Let them see that
    the promise of a YOUNG BODY after 1975,was a REAL!!!!wrong teaching..
    They will get the shock of their lives...The will think I have water wings????

• chickpea
    chickpea

i got rid of all the "modest" dresses that were gods awful

dress slacks and jackets for public appearances ...
    i participate on panels and give presentations for a civil
    rights advocacy group ... tasteful decolletage with
    bolder jewelry that i ever wore before

i do have a few dresses and skirts, but have not had
    an occasion to wear them in a couple of years

• Think About It
    Think About It

Give me a Terminator leather jacket & shades over a JW suit & tie anyday.

Think About It

• wasblind
    wasblind

".I feel like streaking at an assembly,Let them see that
    the promise of a YOUNG BODY after 1975,was a REAL!!!!wrong teaching.."

Granny !!!!!!!

What in the world are we gonna do with you !?!?

I'm ROFL

• mouthy
    mouthy

the world are we gonna do with you !?!?I guess all that is left is to pray for me ...

• ILTSF
    ILTSF

Unfortunately, it hasn't changed a lot because finances have been so bad. I'm working on it slowly but surely, but for the most part, a lot of my clothes still remind me of a time in my life that I hated. I didn't really LOVE any clothes that I bought, they were just acceptable ones that I liked enough to buy. Now, I'm trying to make my wardrobe more "me". I did, however, get rid of dresses and skirts that I know I'll never want to wear again, and I've replaced them with cute, short (*gasp*) dresses that I actually like.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit