Christmas visit from the elders

by MrFreeze 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• Farkel
    Farkel

:They responded by saying "Jehovah reads hearts." I said "Why preach then? If it's all about heart condition, and not about belonging to Jehovah's Witnesses, why preach?" They replied with the same nonsense they usually do. Blah blah blah.

Brilliant! You just trashed the entire reason for the existence of the Watchtower Printing Corporation!

:During the discussion they were trying to dig into the reasons for me leaving. It couldn't possibly be the teachings! They asked, "Is it a girl? Is it drugs? Is it alcohol?"

Heh, heh. My cousin was a Mormon missionary who quit the religion with only six months left to serve on his mission. He did research and discovered his religion was based on bullshit. When his religious superiors met with him and he calmly presented his evidence to them, they did exactly the same thing as your elders.

Instead of discussing the evidence, one of them asked, "Do you masturbate?"

Same shit, different Cult!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Farkel

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

@nancy drew

I love that song and Men at Work.

@scott

When they suggested a study, that's all I could think about. Countin the time. I should have asked them if they were counting this time.

@farkel

They did not ask about masturbation but I assume images of me jerkin the derkin were on their mind. Sickos!

A cult is a cult. No difference really. You put it aptly, same shit, different cult.

• Balsam
    Balsam

Christmas Eve witnesses were at our local WALMART and distrubuting mag's about how evil Christmas is and how pagan. My son who is an ex-jw too found a set of mag's laying thrown on the ground in the parking lot and bought them home to me. I haven't seen any in ages and looking through it was painfully obvious same old song and dance. I've been out now for 9 years and the literature is virutally unchanged in that time, how weird.

Ruth

• Snoozy
    Snoozy
    Is it a girl, drugs or alcohol?

They would rather believe (tell everyone else ) that is the reason you are not coming back rather than the fact that they couldn't /wouldn't answer your doubts/questions. Which were very good by the way..

Good job..

Will you be able to move out on your own someday in the future?

It's easier to stand your ground when you are self supporting and on your own..(step father answered the door)

Snoozy

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I was supposed to move out at the start of next year but that seems to be getting postponed. I would like nothing more right now but it has not been in the cards yet.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

During the discussion they were trying to dig into the reasons for me leaving. It couldn't possibly be the teachings! They asked, "Is it a girl? Is it drugs? Is it alcohol?" No on all three, except the third. In that case however, Jehovah's Witnesses have driven me to alcohol. They also used the opportunity to bash on Christmas. Another fun discussion with these "shepherds".

I had a similar experience with a trainee CO. He came by with the regular CO to "help" me with my "doubts" and instead tried to grill me about what sort of secret sin I was trying to conceal/justify by pretending I had doubts about Jehovah's organization. He just couldn't comprehend the idea that someone might have ACTUAL DOUBTS about the organization.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

MrFreeze..hang in there...it'll come!

I was talking to a gal (JW)I connected with on facebook recently and in asking about one of her (blood) brothers she would just answer that "He is evil". He is the only one in her family that has left and is not a JW.

Evil in this case = Being beaten as a child by his mother with a ironing cord or any other cord...cleaning up his younger brothers throw up at the age of 10..while his Mom laid in bed..watching his sister get all the attention and him often being punished when it was really her fault. I could go on about how he was treated..he is now an abuser

I don't know how long she will stay friends with me..I have a lot of ex JW's that post.

I did notice however, that she has listed as one of her favorite quotes " If I have to come in there/ find it/ say it again...I am going to belt you"..Mom.

And under her favorite activities and Interests she lists: "Those who love their children care enough to discipline them.".

Seems like the abuse continues..even tho she rarely got spanked/beat but her brothers got the "ironing cord" repeatedly..

Snoozy

• Elgiard
    Elgiard

During the discussion they were trying to dig into the reasons for me leaving. It couldn't possibly be the teachings! They asked, "Is it a girl? Is it drugs? Is it alcohol?" No on all three, except the third. In that case however, Jehovah's Witnesses have driven me to alcohol. They also used the opportunity to bash on Christmas. Another fun discussion with these "shepherds".

I had a similar experience with a trainee CO. He came by with the regular CO to "help" me with my "doubts" and instead tried to grill me about what sort of secret sin I was trying to conceal/justify by pretending I had doubts about Jehovah's organization. He just couldn't comprehend the idea that someone might have ACTUAL DOUBTS about the organization.

He probably had his own secret sin which he was trying to conceal, and couldn't imagine that someone else wouldn't be the same.

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman

He probably had his own secret sin which he was trying to conceal, and couldn't imagine that someone else wouldn't be the same.

LOL good point. That actually never occurred to me.

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

Mr. Freeze; I'm impressed the way you twisted those jw's into knots. There are only a few dozen xjws I know on this board that can do what you DID TO THOSE JW'S. See you have their number, you turned them UPSIDE/down on thier own teachings. When you stump them the way you did, you have to keep kicking them on the same topic over and over and over again till you make them cry UN CLE. Just from reading your post you sound like a young man and smart AS A WHIP !!! You have the jw's beat at a young age, never forget TO KEEP KICKING THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THE JW'S EVERY TIME THEY COME AROUND. Because you have the knowledge and the guts. I learned years ago having Balls to stand up to these wt Zombies they will MELT into piles of steaming $hit once you out fox them on there own teachings. I hope you understand what I'm saying to you Mr. Freeze your fellow wt exposer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit