I am a bit poetic and sentimental tonight and could use some support

by recovering 42 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, recovering, for sharing your good news with us. I hope that you'll continue to post regularly here and on other threads, too.

Look forward to chatting again soon.

CoCo [my most recent photo]

• Podobear
    Podobear

Bravissimo, Recovering! Now... lots of PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) and enjoy your Christmas with your family.. as will I. All power to you!

• tec
    tec

I am so happy to hear your good news. Great love and peace and strength to you. I will pray for you and for your son.

Tammy

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

There's every good reason to hope and believe you will be one of the 50%! Wishing strength to you in this difficult time.

Cog

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

Just seen this post recovering, I am so sorry you are having to go through this, reading through the posts I was very moved and I thought how brave you are to keep this from your family over christmas and how painful that would be for you, then I got to your post about the news good news you recieved, when you do tell your family they will be fighting with you and help give you the strength to fight this with you.

I will be praying for you and your family sending you love and best wishes, please keep us posted.

RosePetal

• Mary
    Mary

Recovering, check your PM's.

• snowbird
    snowbird

To Recovering and my dear heart, Podobear.

Please indulge me as I present one of my favorite Bible passages, the Aaronic Benediction.

Thank you.

Numbers 6:24 God bless you and keep you,

25 God smile on you and gift you,

26 God look you full in the face
    and make you prosper ... The Message Bible

Love, peace, and strength to both of you.

Syl

• Ding
    Ding

Recovering,

I'm praying for you and your family -- both for physical healing and for reconciliation with your son.

You may no longer believe but those of us who still do will be praying for you all.

• recovering
    recovering

Thank you all for your well wishes and sage advice. It has helped me immensely in facing the next two days, and what I must do. Tonight we are having the whole family over for Christmas Eve (with the exception of my JW son.) I must put on a brave face for the sake of my family. I must steel my will and act happy and normal, in the face of the terrible secret I am keeping. I could not do so without your love and support. Thank, thank you, thank you all!!!

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear recovering...

you are a very strong and loving person to keep silent for the sake of your family during this season...I hope God blesses you all with comfort and joy...xo

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit