Could you ever go back?

by MrFreeze 44 Replies latest jw friends

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Speaking as one who naively "married in": No, I don't think so. I hope I can find the strength to forgive, and I hope Ex can do the same for me. But I don't think I will ever forget. I cannot allow history to repeat itself.

• Juan Viejo2
    Juan Viejo2

I'd rather have root canals on all my teeth and then have them all pulled out while wide awake, before I went back.

Meetings are pretty much like dentist appointments, except the pain is in your head and your ass at the same time.

• Newborn
    Newborn

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Heaven
    Heaven

No. I don't have the time.

• nugget
    nugget

I could not see why I would want to. There is nothing at the hall that I need or my children need. As regards family still in I feel I am better off as a positive example of life on the outside than joining them in the misery. I am here I have not rejected them they are welcome to come to me any time.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Erm let me think...right I've thought...that would be a big fat NO !

Loz x

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Nope once in a while I have nightmares that i am at the KH! that is the closest I'll get

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

The reason I became a witness was that i thought I had found some answers to the meaning of life only to find it was another dead end. The whole thing is such a deception I don't care what the cost i have no desire to return to that vomit.

My conscience started beating me at the hall as i realized it was a lie and I have to live by what i think is right I can't go to someones door knowing I.m misleading them.

I cared about many of the people there but until they break free any relationship with them is impossible. I will burn the bridge behind me if I have to.

• Mad Sweeney
  • wasblind
    wasblind

There is no way I could go back to a cult that steals potential from people

there are so many brilliant people who could be in a better place spiritually

and physically an mentally if it wasn't for this cult

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit