by MrFreeze 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

Yes, but on one condition:

- that hell freezes over first!

Bill.

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

I would go back if two things happened: 1. They stop disfellowshipping and shunning. 2. They realize they're wrong about blood transfusions and allow them.

I don't think either of those things will happen in my lifetime. And the only reason I would return would be to have my family back. But unless they change those things, I can't. I won't risk my daughter for that.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

MR. FREEZE SAID"AFTER ADMITTING YOUR TRUE FEELINGS, HOW COULD THEY LOOK AT YOU THE SAME."

I NEVER WANT A JW TO LOOK AT ME THE SAME. NEVER WILL I GO BACK.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Well, in my eyes it isn't any different than any other religion as far as teachings..they are all so mixed up you don't know which one to believe..

If I had a chance to go back in time I think I would..I missed out on a lot because of the game of Im right and you're wrong..when it all comes down to facts..it really doesn' t really matter.

All religions have abusers..all religions have parents that mistreat their kids, all religions have their clicks, all religions have their odd teachings...So?

Why not.

Snoozy

• etna
    etna

NO!!!!!!!!

Etna

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

NEVER!!!

Even if God came down and told me that it really is his religion!

I would say to him: "If that's your religion then I want nothing to do with you, you're a nut job!"

3Mozzies

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

same as 3mozzies...

pretty much my sentiments too.

oz

• chickpea
    chickpea

only after a botched lobotomy

and massive cerebral accident

• tec
    tec

((CoCo))

I hope you can help from where you are, and I hope you can stay strong as well.

Tammy

• compound complex
    compound complex

Tammy:

!

CoCo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit