We can't shepherd the sheep in this weather.....

by Slidin Fast 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Weather for Bethlehem, Israel
    - Add to iGoogle11°C | °F Current: Clear
    Wind: N at 1 mph
    Humidity: 82% Mon
    Mostly Sunny
    20°C | 10°C Tue
    Clear
    21°C | 9°C Wed
    Clear
    21°C | 9°C Thu
    Clear
    21°C | 8°C Evidently it would be impossible for the shepherds to be with the sheep in the hills in this dreadful weather. They may get chillblains on there little toes. Or could they?????
  • Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Sorry, inept layout but you get thepoint.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Who's to say that the weather two thousand years ago is identical to that of today?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Interesting, the weather is quite mild in December.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Hmm, this describes the conditions that the Bible supposedly reports in Jerusalem when Jesus was born. I didn't know that "partly cloudy" and "sunny" were hallmarks of rainy or snowy weather. And, those temperatures are roughly 68-70 F for highs, with lows in the upper 40s or lower 50s. And, with Jerusalem in a similar climate region to southern California or southern Arizona, this is quite normal for temperatures to be in this range during December.

Does the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger have actual weather data for the region for December 2BC? If not, "evidently" is not good enough for a doctrine that I am supposed to stake my life on.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I think the Slave has lied about the weather around Judea when Jesus was born.

WTwiz is right. I noticed how warm and sunny the wether was on the reports about the two women stabbed near jerusalem. Southern jordan has had forest fires....

HB

• cantleave
    cantleave

So Bethleham mid winter weather is the same as UK summer weather.

• trillaz
    trillaz

The WT is not the authority on refuting when Jesus may have been born. There are other sources but the weather thing is interesting.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Well, Thats global warming for you !.........It is another sign that we are so close to the end

(At least, that is what the dub family would say.......)

• fokyc
    fokyc

The JW's can't 'shepherd the sheep' in ANY weather.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit