Childbirth

by sleepingbeauty 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Retrovirus
    Retrovirus

I can relate to wanting to come off the pill, Found Sheep, never felt really well on it.

Or do you want to get pregnant? Fir the first 5 years of marriage I didn't want kids; then my husband didn't.

But I got preg anyway, and it was still one of the best things I ever did.

Retro

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

explain? im 35 my man is 50 we had this coversation 100 times but came to if it happens thats great if not that is ok 2

Honey, that's doesn't explain why you think it's unhealthy.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Getting back on topic...

I don't have a problem with the WTS discussing childbirth or pregnancy around young children.

Why, do you want them to think they came from the stork?

• nugget
    nugget

I had my first child at 35 after coming off the pill. Being on the pill too long can be unhealthy I would talk to your doctor before making any potential life changing decisions.

I would also tell your husband no man likes pregnancy dropped on them out of the blue however many discussions you may have had.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

sorry! just had a moment I think from being dissed yesterday from a JW that I thought was my friend. Rejection sometimes makes me want a kid but I know that is not a good reason to have children. Not telling my hubby would be stupid he would suport me if that is what I wanted. Just a momentary weakness I had. A good night of sleep cleared my head. Shunning is there problem not mine

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Kids already know that stuff..it's in all the movies and TV shows..no one monitors them either..

Then they get on the internet and learn the rest...

Snoozy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit