What's The Best XMas Value You Have See Seen This Year?

by minimus 15 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

TVs seem to be very well priced this year but I see little huge sales around on anything. I heard Walmart RAISED all their toy prices for the Christmas season!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Minimus, this is one of the sites that I check each day for bargains: http://dealnews.com/

PCs remain dirt cheap, especially used equipment.

• minimus
    minimus

good site

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

My fiancee is buying me (but the family benefits) a Sony Blue-Ray wifi player (BDP-S570). The MSRP is $249 but even on Sony's site it is down to $139. It has dropped $40 in the last month. I want it to stream Netflix and Pandora radio. We will take my DVD player and give it to the 9YO for his room and replace his old one (his mom's old one)

What a deal.. anyone hear anything about this player?

Snakes (Rich )

• minimus
    minimus

I just ordered 16 inch tires for my car and I got a discount of $90 including balancing and putting them on!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And speaking of deals, I have seen some nice deals on batteries at Battery Junction. Yes, it's online--and yes, the best deals are with buying hundreds of batteries at a time. But, there is nothing like getting more than 600 alkaline AA batteries for all those devices using "4 AA batteries, not included". They also sell battery chargers and rechargeable batteries. And some of the finest flashlights on the planet (yes, they are going to cost more than $1.99, but they are much more reliable and much better for that emergency).

No, you won't get toys there. But, they will sell you those batteries that never seem to be included.

• minimus
    minimus

I just went to A J Wright, owned by TJX companies and they're closing up for good so everything's 25% off their regular low prices. I got more toys for the grandkids, clothes and accessories for under $100! 4 huge bags filled with crap!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am mailing off coupons to some corporation in New York for my friends to have "Free Home Bible Studies."
    FREE!

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

lol@OTWO.

Best Xmas savings I've found is to be a JW. Being a heathen is expensive.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

leavingwt ...

Yes, dealnews is very good. I check it regularly.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit