Conspiracy theory

by sabastious 19 Replies latest jw friends

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

If you want some historical food for thought read the "Gods of Eden" by William Bramely.

Check it out on amazon.com and read the reviews.

The Georgia Guide stones talk about the 500,000 population.

• Think About It
    Think About It

500,000 sounds a little low for any kind of theory of that nature. It's a service and consumer based world, so you need some amount of population. However, overpopulation with a high amount of the poor depletes valuable resources more quickly. Maybe, the powers behind the scene will go Logan's Run on the destitute, criminals & others deemed unworthy.

Think About It

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    But you said my solution to said puzzle was overly complex

You see a Master Plan. I just think $hit happens.

• 3Mozzies
  • heathen
    heathen

from what I know of this theory is they do plan to implement malfius plan of malnutrition and creating food shortages. It's also suggested that they are going to a hitler style of ethnic cleansing and round people up to be gassed down at the fema camps where they have found preparations for mass graves with plastic coffins . you should watch jesse venturas conspiracy theory on true tv.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Interesting, Sab because I have had the very same thought.

It could be what they are intending.

JWs and LDS are both cults with masonic backgrounds. LDS plans to build the "New Jerusalem" and exist as a separate nation on earth. Maybe they will pick a few compatible JWs so they won't have to start the polygamous inbreeding program again.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Has anyone stopped to think that if the earth's population was only 500,000 - then that half a million would be living in practically Neanderthal conditions? - provided that they were able to keep living at all, without modern infrastructure.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

james_woods: There you go with the Parsimony. . .

• james_woods
    james_woods
    james_woods: There you go with the Parsimony. . .

Maybe so - but to continue further: Has anybody considered that the earth's modern infrastructure would just as likely collapse post-JW Armageddon as well? Even with 6 or 7 million left over, certainly there would not be enough expertise to sustain just basic living requirements such as electricity, water, food, transportation, medicine, and such.

• heathen
    heathen

Of course that was the promise for the earthling class to regress to a new stone age but in paradise conditions . THe rich and greedy are the ones ruining the earth but they are planning their own style of utopia where everyone else is nothing more than slave . The US right now is showing a monsterous head of fascism and is hard at work right now sabotaging the infrastructure of capitalism and freedom. They are trying to condition us to accept more and more government control and invasiveness .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit