Conspiracy theory

by sabastious 19 Replies latest jw friends

• sabastious
    sabastious

I am a writer by nature so my imagination runs wild sometimes. I always tend to fabricate scanarios that have a measure of feasibility.

Check this one out:

According to the New World Order conspiracy theory the ideal population for the earth is only 500,000. Some think that there have been groups of people throughout history that have attempted to or have furthered an agenda to "depopulate" the earth.

This got me to thinking, who would these 500,000 "new world starter set" people be? Because I have background in a cult for so long I tend to look there for answers.

What if modern day cults are all run by a common entity? This entity uses the cults as "drone factories." When this entity's plan to kill all but 500,000 people on the planet they also leave all the cults alive as well.

Then they pick and choose the "pick of the litter" of all the cults, kill the rest. These "picks" would have proven themselves true drones because their "loyalties" have gone above and beyond what their cults expect of them.

Sorry, I think of crazy sh*t sometimes.

-Sab

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

IMHO, you give cults too much credit. They are insignificant in world affairs.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    IMHO, you give cults too much credit. They are insignificant in world affairs.

That's the point LWT. No one cares about them, but they are being harvested to eventually replace the entire population!

-Sab

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Parsimony <------ Your friend.

• sir82
    sir82

I dunno, if I wanted to exterminate all but 500,000 of the earth's population I'd get a move on.

It's easier to kill 7 billion now than 9 or 10 billion 30 years from now.

• sabastious
    sabastious

LWT, how would you select who would be in the 500,000 that lived after you depopulated the earth?

I think this explanation is in line with parsimony.

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious
    It's easier to kill 7 billion now than 9 or 10 billion 30 years from now.

Yeah, that is an interesting point.

-Sab

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    LWT, how would you select who would be in the 500,000 that lived after you depopulated the earth?

I have no idea. Sounds dreadful.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I have no idea. Sounds dreadful.

But you said my solution to said puzzle was overly complex, therefore impyling that you know a similar way.

-Sab

• pirata

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit