I'm upset

by littlebird 34 Replies latest jw friends

• ReallyTrulyAthena
    ReallyTrulyAthena

((littlebird)) - I'm sorry for your loss... I don't blame you one bit for being upset. This is such hurtful behavior on their part by highjacking a funeral in order to spread their propoganda, and their exclusionary tactics towards you is despicable.

Peace to you

RTA

• yknot
    yknot
    We are separated but dating trying

I know having history makes us wanna make excuses and try a bit harder........

He ain't giving much in the way of 'wooing' and proving himself wanting to be by your side....

Either accept another man's invite or let him think you might of by using the old buy yourself flowers with racy or secret admirer note.....

(ya cheesy but sometimes a dog needs to know the bone aint exclusively being noticed by him!)

• Giordano
    Giordano

"Tomorrow, a "brother" is buying the family dinner, Im not welcome. Even though my father in law was not a jw, and out of 11 kids , only my husband and brother in law are. "

And your not welcome because ..........your a smoker?

And the other 9 kids?

• littlebird
    littlebird

No, Im not a smoker, I'm not welcome because im dis associated. Im not welcome by my brother in law and his boss who is paying for the dinner. the rest of the family is not aware of this. I dont want to make a stink and upset everyone else, because the focus should be on their dad and not on me. So Im venting with you guys , because you understand.

• Giordano
    Giordano

littlebird I'm sorry that your experiencing this. I appreciate that you don't want to make this situation about you. It should show your sep- husband now cheesy this organization is. It's unfortunate that he works for a JW........always a bad idea.

• mouthy
    mouthy

littlebirdSee what your doing.!!! thinking of others,You said you dont want to make a stink.
    I think your listening to the REAL LORD "love thine enemies" Just shows who is the loving soul.YOU!

But if your thinking of going back to the ex. I would sincerly pray about that.Because his love seems

to be with the cult. Littlebird

Mouthy

• VIII
    VIII

Very sorry about your loss littlebird and the way you are being treated.

• palmtree67
  • scary21
    scary21

little Bird, you seem to be the one with LOVING KINDNESS.......Don't you think when you don't show up there will be questions asked like where is your wife????ect...... your husband won't lie will he? That should be a good (bad) witness lol

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I'm sorry you're going through this, but now is the time to consider whether your marriage is worth saving. If your husband doesn't have the balls to protest your exclusion from the dinner then he should at least refuse to attend and set something else up for the non-jws in the family where you will be included.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit