CoC is not the holy Grail according to Ren/Debator

by jookbeard 21 Replies latest jw friends

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Agreed. Reniaa/Debator is probably some miserable person frustrated with life...who believes the WZT is the way but could never live up to their demands so is on the outside...and eases her guilt by coming here and trying to defend it...thinking she is somehow fulfilling Matt 24:14.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Isaac; as we know Rens guilty conscience as a possible Dub who leads a double life pricks her into these stupid diatribes thinking in her own inimitable way is somehow redeeming her, but membership of adult contact web sites in which she so loves makes her efforts in "vain" as a wise man once said.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Jookbeard, it is called hypocrisy at its finest. But sadly, Reniaa/Debator is such a miserable person.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

sexually frustrated as well IA

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

JB, completely! LOL Which makes her JW-infected conscience bother her more. It is a vicious cycle.

Reniaa, we are going to request you come clean and and talk to us. What are you issues? What happened? What brings you here? We can help you...if you just be honest.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Everything in the Crisis book is supported with actual scans of what the WT has printed. I can't wait to read it again!

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Botzwana, check your email :)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

She/he/it may serve a useful purpose but I still find her/him/it damned annoying.

just sayin

Ever seen the TV movie "Langoliers"? Reniaa is the Craig Toomey of the board. Stephen King fans will get it.

• reds
    reds

I'm interested in what debators defense of the Watchtower being a member of th U.N. is. Where is THIS backed by scripture?

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Reds, she will allude to Paul using his citizenship to further the needs of the 1st century Christians...and got badly slapped down on her defense of the WT..this was a few months ago.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit