As for the current Governing Body members, they are "fakes."

by possible-san 23 Replies latest watchtower bible

• possible-san
    possible-san

Well, ...

Although I have stated in this forum several times, and probably also other people stated about it, I would like to say again now.
    As for the current Governing Body members, they are the "fake Anointed."
    http://corior.blogspot.com/2006/02/notes-on-governing-body-of-jehovahs.html

The greatest tragedy of today's Jehovah's Witnesses is that fakes/liars are guiding the organization.
    People who have served Jehovah for years should remember the "basic doctrine."

*** uw chap. 14 p. 112 pars. 6-7 ‘I Make a Covenant With You for a Kingdom’ ***
    When we consider what has actually occurred, it seems evident that the heavenly calling in general was completed by about the year 1935 C.E., when the earthly hope of the “great crowd” was clearly discerned. Since then there have been brought into association with the comparatively few thousand remaining ones of the heavenly class millions of worshipers of Jehovah who are earnestly hoping to live forever right here on earth.
    Does this mean that none are now being called by God for heavenly life? Until the final sealing is done, it is possible that some few who have that hope may prove unfaithful, and others will have to be chosen to take their place. But it seems reasonable that this would be a rare occurrence.

possible

• heathen
    heathen

I personally believe the only way to really tell is at their time of death and causes of death. The original pact with jesus is a death pact that involves being slaughtered by the world rulers .I've known two that were taken seriously by the cong,One had some beliefs that were off the wall the other was a woman, of which I do not believe at all are involved .

• geevee
    geevee

? Are you guys kidding..... real or "fake" they are ALL fakes...... and the other reality is that the borg was shang-hied after Russell died and Rutherford bullied the infamous 3 board members away. If there was any reality to this nightmare, it was then.

But I am sorry to say.................

• possible-san
    possible-san

heathen.
    geevee.

Thank you for your view.

geevee.

Are you guys kidding..... real or "fake" they are ALL fakes......

Yeah, absolutely.
    Probably, from a general standpoint, all things that JWs believe are "fakes."

But this comment of mine is mainly said from a standpoint of the "basic doctrine" of JW.
    IMO, probably, in the current GB members, there is no person who has believed that "basic doctrine" sincerely. And I have said that it is their misfortune that such a person has led current Jehovah's Witnesses.

So to speak, this is the insult to people who have believed the doctrine of JW sincerely.

possible

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

YOU GOT IT RIGHT GEEVEE, THEY ARE ALL FAKES AND ALWAYS HAVE BEEN.

• jejeval
    jejeval
    they are ALL fakes...

Isaiah 29:13 (King James Version)

13¶Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

JW Members were all brainwashed by their (Governing Bodies' - Watchtower) precepts!

Even the 144,000 chosen ones (from JWs anointed) are all fakes because none of them is a priesthood bearer as compared in the following references:

Exodus 19:6-7 (NWT)

6 And YOU yourselves will become to me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ These are the words that you are to say to the sons of Israel.”

7 So Moses came and called the older men of the people and set before them all these words that Jehovah had commanded him.

1 Peter 2:9 (NWT)

But YOU are “a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for special possession, that YOU should declare abroad the excellencies” of the one that called YOU out of darkness into his wonderful light.

Revelation 1:6 (NWT)

and he made us to be a kingdom, priests to his God and Father—yes, to him be the glory and the might forever. Amen.

Revelation 5:10 (NWT)

and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.”

Acts 6:7 (NWT)

Consequently the word of God went on growing, and the number of the disciples kept multiplying in Jerusalem very much; and a great crowd of priests began to be obedient to the faith.

Me, myself have (stubborn) sister, nieces, nephew even my late parents belongs to JWs but still blinded by the precept of the Watchtower GB.

Jejeval

• possible-san
    possible-san

Alwayshere.
    jejeval.

Thank you for your comments.

jejeval.

Although your comment is interesting, in that explanation, I think that it may be unconvincing for Jehovah's Witnesses, IMO.

For Jehovah's Witnesses, in many cases, "priests" is not a literal meaning.
    Probably, in your interpretation, "priests" must be Israelis.

Well, a Protestant magazine in Japan says that the 144,000 means all Christians.
    http://www2.biglobe.ne.jp/~remnant/shumatsu07.htm

Machine translation:http://www.excite-webtl.jp/world/english/web/?wb_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww2.biglobe.ne.jp%2F%7Eremnant%2Fshumatsu07.htm&wb_lp=JAEN&wb_dis=2

possible

• fresia
    fresia

We don't know for sure if all a fakes, there may be some honest hearted ones, as the scriptures say that the wheat and the weeds grow together. Not all of what comes from the WT table is bad.

Its up to each of us to decide what is in accord with the bible and is this righteous teachings.

• possible-san
    possible-san

fresia.

Thank you for your opinion/thought.

We don't know for sure if all a fakes, there may be some honest hearted ones, as the scriptures say that the wheat and the weeds grow together. Not all of what comes from the WT table is bad.

I understand what you want to say.
    In my forum, a person who talked with one of the current Governing Body said that "he was sincere/honest."

But even if that is true, I have judged "they are insincere/dishonest."
    In this thread, I explained the reason which I consider/feel so.

Indeed, all doctrines/teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses are not bad as you say.
    I myself was an earnest Jehovah's Witness formerly.

But I never forgive their action because I have believed that doctrine sincerely.
    They do not believe that (the "basic doctrine" with regard to 1935) clearly.

possible

• fresia
    fresia
    I understand what you want to say.
    In my forum, a person who talked with one of the current Governing Body said that "he was sincere/honest."
    But even if that is true, I have judged "they are insincere/dishonest."
    In this thread, I explained the reason which I consider/feel so.
    Indeed, all doctrines/teachings of Jehovah's Witnesses are not bad as you say.
    I myself was an earnest Jehovah's Witness formerly.
    But I never forgive their action because I have believed that doctrine sincerely.
    They do not believe that (the "basic doctrine" with regard to 1935) clearly.

Of course you are correct with what you have quoted. Thing is they have not been very honest about admitting their mistakes, instead they try to cover up their mistakes with goofy unscriptual beliefs, like the generation changes, to try and fix up their stupid mistakes.

What is even more tragic is that many JW are not crying and groaning about the destible things happening with in their own congregations instead they choose to do as their masters do bury their head or make up excuses to cover it.

Running ahead of God was their mistake and they choose because of hubris not to repent. What I see today is a group of old men stuck in the tradition of the 1914 lie, and trying to hold on to it by making up other unscriptual doctrines to keep that tradition and shaky foundation standing.

2Thess 2: 3-12

As said we take what we can out of the food given, a lot is moral and based on scripture, the rest is history we will have to see.

It all depends on if you still see that this is Gods organization. And if one truly reads the bible looking for answers as to why and what happened they will find the answers, was prophesied to happen.

Thank you for your post and your views and thoughts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit