JW Elders Wife beds anything in troucers

by Hairyhegoat 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• Hairyhegoat
    Hairyhegoat

Well were do I start.. This elders wife was after anything with troucers on. My 2 freinds that were still in were groaped by her and both bedded her aswell! My brother who is now out and DF told me she loved a good roasting. I am aware of what she got upto in the early 90's as she wanted me aswell!! But been a gud jw I declined the offer of a -and -ob in here car after the meeting. she was very good looking so I can see how others could not. But one of my jw mates was caught in the car park in her car having you no what.! They both got DF and all others aswell. West midlands Circut

Can you guys beat this

HHG

• asilentone
  • Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

So many are so sexually repressed I'm not surprised this happened with so many.

Loz x

• SlipnSlide
    SlipnSlide

Not surprised either because I know for a fact that this is going on in the KH that I attended.

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

Ah...back in the 90's as well. An elder's darling girl was known in the high school I attended for bedding anything in trousers as well- a couple of guys told my "worldly" schoolmate that she would take them to her house during school while parents were working and she would get real hot and "randy" and want to screw in her parent's bed, the gents would come back to school and laugh to their friends. She stole licquor out of her house for a party & blamed another witness kid who was at this drinking party other JW's were at. He got in trouble (he told me about it years later). She started dating a JW brother and they went to cedar point alone and stayed overnite in a hotel. They claim nothing happened, but both kid's dad's were elders and they both lost their position over it. After that blew over (about a year I think) they got married in the kingdom hall- both daddies got elership back about 5 yrs later.

Early 2000's they put her up on stage for a circuit assembly part interviewing her about the pressures JW youth go through and how to stay faithful . A whole row of us including my then husband that knew what she really was like were snickering through her whole part. She did open my eyes as a late teen of how certain JW's get punished, and elder's kids get away scott free.

CHG

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Hey Hairyhegoat, What's her phone number?

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    Hey Hairyhegoat, What's her phone number?

Botz ...

Also, a current picture would be appreciated.

Rub a Dub

• asilentone
    asilentone

Does she have a facebook profile?

• St George of England
    St George of England
    I declined the offer of a -and -ob

My (sheltered) upbringing was a little to the north of this area so would you mind explaining 'a and ob' please?

George

• beth_
    beth_

Replace the dashes with an H and a J :)

My (sheltered) upbringing was a little to the north of this area so would you mind explaining 'a and ob' please?

George

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit