Howdy

by Big Tex 62 Replies latest jw friends

• TD
    TD

Long time Chris. --Hope you and yours are okay

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

((((Chris))))) It is always woinderful to hear from you. If you are feeling the need to connect then glad you are doin it. You know there are people here who will always be glad to hear from you

So Howdy from the chiily northern capital of Canada - a brisk 0 degrees C or 32 for you Americans

I'm going skating on the sidewalks with my wheelchair. Wheeeeeeeeeee ee e

• cantleave
    cantleave

Merry Xmas Tex

• life is to short
    life is to short

I am so glad to see you. I have wondered for a long time how you were doing. I was seriously thinking of starting a thread about you. You are one of my favorite posters. You flipper, and mouthy made me feel so welcomed here. And of course Out Law.

I was really worried about you, hope things are going OK. Just so glad to hear from you again.

LITS or I was formally verystupid 77 I like my new name much better

• flipper
    flipper

BIG TEX- Nice to have you back again guy ! I hope life is treating you good these days and you are finding happiness . Take care. Look forward to hearing more from you

• snowbird
    snowbird

Hey there, my big-hearted friend!

Good to hear from you.

Syl

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thanks FHN! You're good for my ego. It's good to see you again too. How's everything with you?

I'm counting my blessings, keeping my chin up and in it for the long haul. Seriously, I have a lot of blessings. Hearing from long lost riends like you is the best of the blessings.

• Simon
    Simon

Hey Chris, good to hear from you bud !

• shamus100
    shamus100

Howdy Tex,

PM atcha. ;)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Chris, I just found your PM. I answered it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit