Howdy

by Big Tex 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Ah Chris There was a tiny short time when Min was registering in the minus numbers. He had overused his posting privileges and broke the counter. Simon had to fix it so we could continue to read his questions.

Yknot - awesome gifs

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, the universe almost imploded because of it

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Thanks Yknot! Hugs to you too.

LL actually I remember when everyone was limited to 20 posts because of server space issues. Simon had to move the board to another server. Or some such. I'm a computer idiot so I may not know what I'm talking about!

Simon how are you? It's been a long time. I didn't realize how much I've missed being here. How is Canada treating you? Please give a big howdy to Ang for me. She's such a sweetie. How old are the little cyber ninjas now?

Be well,

Chris

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

How are you today? I sent you a PM.

• I<3MYGod
    I<3MYGod

A BIG howdy to you!

• Lion Cask
    Lion Cask

This is a pretty cool community.

(Off topic. I've figured out the avitar thing but where do I go to learn how to do quote boxes and putting in gifs and such? I can't find the FAQs.)

• minimus
    minimus

YO, BIG TEX!

How u doin' pal??

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

(Off-topic answer to Lion Cask: I just bumped a couple of threads for you that tell how to post images and active links... look for them, they shouldn't be too buried now! To put quotes in a box, pull down the "styles" menu and pick "quote".)

And by the way, hello and welcome!

• Scully
    Scully

(((( Big Tex ))))

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Lion, you can go through all the icons over your comment window and experiment with them. Quotes sometime won't work until you type below the quote you've pasted and then go back up to the Styles drop menu.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit