• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Yes..............

No doubt!

sad but true!

My God...Why Have You Forsaken Me?

• JRK
    JRK

I have already grown old. I will die. I do not worry about any big A.

JK

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I think i will grow old and die.

no, i hope i will grow old before i die. I am loving life way to much to go early!

As for cataclysmic events... I dont think one will occur that will wipe us out. Personaly, i believe the whole global warming thing is a bunch of old hoo haa, just another in a long line of enviromental calamities invented to generate more $$$ for our capitalist world.

That said, our way of life since the industrial revolution has been unsustainable. Every civilization has its use by date and ours will be no different. I think the future will see a massive shift in powers and religion. Islam will rise, countries like india and china will rule before it all colapses and we go back to living in mud huts and farming goats.

oz

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I Live for today (not in the selfish) but every Goodbye is Heart Felt!....same with Love you's!!!

• Newborn
    Newborn

yes

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

What's the point of worrying about the future?

And I'm yet to meet someone who has lived forever, so I guess it's pretty likely that I will grow old and die. Or at least die at some stage, anyway.

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

YES

But only months ago I would of said 'no' because I was a dorky JW believing in fairy tales of Armageddon and Paradise Earth... How embarrassing.

When I realised it was all BS, it was very hard to come to terms with, it's the first time in my life that I ever thought of such a thing. I am now at peace with it and don't care when I die, the later the better but we have no control over it. If Jeehoobooh existed we would all die anyway as he finds pleasure in killing people, murdering psychopath!

3Mozzies

• designs
    designs

Its Friday, you are a day older than you were on Thursday

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    But only months ago I would of said 'no' because I was a dorky JW believing in fairy tales of Armageddon and Paradise
    When I realised it was all BS, it was very hard to come to terms with, it's the first time in my life that I ever thought of such a thing. I am now at peace with it and don't care when I die, the later the better but we have no control over it. If Jeehoobooh existed we would all die anyway as he finds pleasure in killing people, murdering psychopath!

I know what you mean. At some point during my exit, I become very aware of my own mortality. It was a little overwhelming at first. Eventually, I realized that I'm no different than the billions of people who lived before me. I also enjoyed what Mark Twain had to say. . .

"I was dead for millions of years before I was born and it never inconvenienced me a bit."

• Heaven
    Heaven

Yes, I will grow old and die. Every day that dawns I am one day older. This is true for every single person living on the face of the Earth, including gestating babies.

There is no apocalyptic event coming.

Each and every one of us owes a death. There is no 'get outta jail free card'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit