Fred Franz

by d 35 Replies latest jw friends

• d
    d

I think Fred Franz woould be excited about Eygpt gaining their freedom because of this would seem to fulfill bible prophecy.Yeah right,Can anybody think of anything else that Fred Franz would be eager to tie into bible prophecy?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    We can all agree the Bible is a damned boring book and impenetrable

Most may agree but not all. ;)

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

cant agree Terry about Franz bringing in something special with his intelligence and crackpottery, IMO he made bible prophecy and interpretation even more boring and mundane, the world isn't better off for it.

• JRK
    JRK

Fred was a squirrel. Truly looney tunes.

JK

• JRK
    JRK

He would come up with some new King of the North/South bullshite.

• Joliette
    Joliette

I think his head would explode if he ever knew about Lady Gaga or 9/11.

Surely, the big A is right around the corner.

• WhatAboutWatson
    WhatAboutWatson

Me and him were penpals. I miss our letters back and forth to each other deeply.

• brotherdan
  • d
    d

I agree joilette Fred Franz's would explode with excitement.I mean think about it 9/11, the current war we are in and the country of Egypt freeing itself from Murburk the dictator.All these signs Franz would take as Fodder for the Jw masses.I think right now the Jw's are just giddy with what is happening in Egypt.To them all this ties in with what is the bible.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Freddie would out do Lady Gaga as you can't read-a his 'poker face'. (Come on Barbie let's get started).

He'd waffle on about 'Um, er, it er, was, um, er a loooooOOOOOooooOOoOOooooOOOOOooonar year.............stay alive in 2075'

Actually I don't give a monkeys about what his opinions would be. I do care, however, about the damage and death his mentally derranged opinions have caused!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit