New Facebook Rule for JWs?

by wifeofjw 32 Replies latest jw friends

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Oh man, whats going to become of my Frontierville? It will become overgrown with trees and weeds.

• minimus
    minimus

i know an elder who has hundreds of "friends" due to his business. Imagine having to 'unfriend" all your customers and business associates?

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

i blocked all the elders i know on facebook. I think they are on just to "monitor" the flock

• sherah
    sherah

I also think it's local. Some of my hardcore dub relatives and friends have FB accounts and have maintained inspite the anti-social networking talks. On one hand, it's good news that they are thumbing their noses at the WTBS. The bad news is that dubs who have these accounts spy on and rat each other out. Don't friend dubs on FB, you will live to regret it.

• Joshinaz
    Joshinaz

Be my facebook friend!!!

Josh N Heather Caswell

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

My staunch JW sister has a facebook account but has ignored my 4 friend invites over the past 2 years.

She has just 13 friends (mostly our non-jw relatives) and a few of her JW friends that she's known for years.

I think she joined just to soften up to the non-jw relatives so they and her workmates don't think she is in a cult.

She is middle-aged and thinks it's cool to not post on social networking sites.

-Aude.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

{double post}

• Violia
    Violia

Yes ,Shereah,

don't invite Jws on FB, YOU will live to regret it. They will rat you out.

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

I am a bit of a FB creeper...I do like to spy on other JW's FB pages (I do not invite any to become friends, I do not want the headache as posted above). I have noticed that some of the once regular JW FBers are not posting things on their wall real regular lately, perhaps they did get a guilt trip from the WTS..but it wont last long.

CHG

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

First question that elders asked me when discussion of my difference in opinions was "Do you have a Facebook?" I don't think that the PO knows his daughter has it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit