Creepy Talks

by d 24 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest
    WHEN ADAM SAW EVE HE SAID" SHE'S SOOO LOVELY, SO BEAUTIFUL, oh thank you jehovah SHES GORGOUS ( even a louder scream) SHE'S BEAUUUUUUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny, that. I mean, since, after eating they both realized they were "naked"... and he turn around and threw her under the bus... not only did such beauty apparently fade (in his eyes - and assuming she was beautiful - where did THAT come from??)... but her stupidity has lasted... "forever."

Peace!

SA, on her own... and thinking this particular speaker may not have been as into women as you think, dear Scary 21 (peace to you!)... as I detect a hint of sarcasm - LOLOLOLOL!

• jam
    jam

When the big one hit and if A brother have a mustache or beard he may be

mistaken for a worldly person and the angels will obliterate him for the face of

the earth, because he have a mustache. OK

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Two popular 'Out Talks' that my dad used to give were already mentioned in this thread: 'A Godly View of Sex and Marriage' and 'Deliver Us From the Wicked One'.

Deliver Us from the Wicked One was about demons. I almost always went with him when he gave that talk. The other one... Not so much.

I wish I could remember the subject of the talk at the last regular meeting I attended. The talk that I got up and walked out of. I'm not sure if the subject matter itself was creepy of just the delivery style of the speaker. Regardless, I was creeped out and could not sit in my seat and participate anymore. I can see the speaker's face but cannot remember his name.

-Aude.

• d
    d

I remeber tak in where a brother was talking how it is good for young people to have chaperones while dating.I was like since I was 13 at the time.

• d
    d

I remeber one where a brother talked about Armageddon in Graphic detail

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

A Circuit Overseer gave a talk one Thursday night on sex demons. That is the strangest talk I ever heard.

• d
    d

A talk on sex demons. I swear this religion gets stranger the longer, I stray away from it.

• White Dove
    White Dove

A 20 year old brother gave a talk on masterbation.

I gave him points for not laughing and messing up.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Well,if it makes any difference,that was 20 years ago. But,it's one talk you don't soon forget,hahaha.

• JustThatGirl007
    JustThatGirl007

My dad once gave a #3 or #4 when I was 12-ish... He stood up in front of the cong, paused for a good while, then very loudly proclaimed, "SEX....."

Every eye was on him. I wanted to crawl under a rock.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit