out of control

by scary21 21 Replies latest jw friends

• scary21
    scary21

Finally, so cool that you could see through JW with no help but your own MIND...I needed COC and in SOCF to help me.....Now my mom says she never thought the big A would come in 1975 what??????????? my response. I wish you would have told me ....she is totally brain washed . She's 86, so I don't want to rain on her parade.................... just a few sprinkles LOL THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE FOR THE WELCOME.................still a little out of control..................

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Scary21

I remember 1975 very well. I remember getting into an argument with an elder, at age 12, because he was convinced October 1975 was going to be it and I knew it wasn't. My mother used to tell me I wouldn't graduate high school

Well here I am 35 years later. You had to live through the whole buildup to '75 to know how important it was.

Look I left the Witnesses in 1989, but it took me 9 years before I gave myself permission to let go of the guilt and move on. It was really hard for a lot of reasons but eventually I reached a point where I believed in myself and moved on.

It's perfectly normal and natural for you to feel out control. Just give yourself a break and do what you need to do to take care of yourself.

Be well,

Chris

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit