out of control

by scary21 21 Replies latest jw friends

• scary21
    scary21

Thought I was going to die at armagedon at the age of 21... 1975.... so I sucked all the juice out of the world. Smoking, drinking, drugs , bars, party all the time. Married at 16 with a baby. Met my then husband at a assembly. I was the one roaming the halls or outside smoking. Quit school of course. I wanted to make a full life for myself before it was to late. I always knew from a young age that I was not going to be in the new system . SO SAD. My younger sister felt the same, wild, wild, WILD!! Guess what? Everything turned out great. Now I'm happy, married, (second time) almost rich, and living the good life. Everyday after 1975 is a bonus. I've been a lurker for a long time so I feel like I know you all already. I suck at computers .........

• tec
    tec

Welcome, scary21. I was born in 1975, so I'm kind of glad no armageddon came ;)

Tammy

• asilentone
    asilentone

Interesting first post from you. Welcome to the board!

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

Welcome!

3's1

• yknot
    yknot

Well you might 'suck' now at computers but in about a few hundred posts you will be a whiz!!!!!!!

Glad things turned out so well for you!

Looking forward to your comments and thoughts!!!

Huggles

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

How'd you get "almost rich"? What type of business? I'm a business man myself and always enjoy the process of "talking shop" with anyone who wants to talk. So...was it Oil, Gas, Real Estate?

By the way, welcome too!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Welcome!

• scary21
    scary21

Sam, I take almost no cedit for my good fortune. It's my husbands Master's Degree ...... He was raised Catholic and all his siblings are succesful. I on the other hand have a GED!! ha HA THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE WELCOME..... still a little out of control .........................

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Well good for you! Like I said, I aways like to talk shop...anytime.

• Newborn
    Newborn

I'm happy for you!

I was only 1y 1975, I'm very happy I missed the whole thing...

/newborn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit