You want THE TRUTH? You can't HANDLE THE TRUTH!!

by Terry 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Terry
    Terry

Truth is absolute but as humans we exist at a subjective level. This is because we are emotional creatures and seek comfort and security. The real world cannot offer these things in a sustainable way because we run out of time and die.

Since emotions stem from values held and we hold LIFE as the dearest value it isn't surprising we'd cling to anything which promises to extend the length and quality of it.

But, promises are time bombs when they don't deliver.

Every time a faithful believer faces the last broken promise he can stand, the explosion rains down apostate body parts!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

This is why religion has its own built in corruption, they don't have to show any accountability to anyone not even

to their own devout followers. Present truth will eventually become apostate lies, even though people believed

and lived under these lies of deception, some actually sacrificing themselves.

The apparent truth about the WTS is no responsibility or accountability all in the name sake of power and control,

which when you think about is the opposite of what beneficial virtues religion is suppose to be.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

The ultimate hypocrisy is that Jehovah's Witnessees are taught that their main activity of preaching, which in actuality is a 100 year old + campaign designed to get people of other faiths to look at critical and unflattering aspects of their traditions with the explicit aim of getting them to leave and then convert to the JW point of view.....

.... is exactly what JW's are not allowed to do.

They cannot examine with freedom unflattering aspects of their history, nor to ponder what all of the failed prophecies and questionable decisions in their totality show as to the JW claim of being the one true religion.

If ANY religion had in the 20th century, produced the sheer amount of garbage that the WTBTS has, (as demonstrated by Terry's montage) the Watchtower would publish it as evidence of a lying religion in 3 straight months of magazines.

To bad, they are the liars.

The truth is, the only religion that JW's can't examine, or point out the negative history about, is their own.

Lying, thieving hypocrites. That is the real truth about JW's.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

AllTimeJeff said:

The ultimate hypocrisy is that Jehovah's Witnessees are taught that their main activity of preaching, which in actuality is a 100 year old + campaign designed to get people of other faiths to look at critical and unflattering aspects of their traditions with the explicit aim of getting them to leave and then convert to the JW point of view.....

.... is exactly what JW's are not allowed to do.

Jeff, this is profound, and so sadly true. Perhaps a question posed, "You go in the door to door work to get people to examine their religions, right? ~~~~~ Have you examined the Watchtower Organization lately?"

• Joliette
    Joliette

The truth is the truth. Theres no such thing as 'current truth' or 'former truth'. The opposite of the truth is a lie. Simple as that.

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Joliette...

true!

...I went to a SDA presentation a few years ago and at the end I was asked if I would rather possess precious truth or present truth. I answered precious truth...and I got the distinct impression that I answered wrong

love michelle

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

book marking for latter!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit