DAY of DOOM: Armageddon Comes for the WatchTower--- April 5, 2011

by cameo-d 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

My speculation comes from something that conspiracy theorists know as an Illuminati ritual called "Revelation of Method". It is when symbols and indications are given ahead of time, (revealed in movies, television shows, etc.) of something that is planned. This is how they coordinate their signals to each other in order to implement the agenda at each level.

Before I go into the WatchTower prediction and why, I would like to give you some examples of this "Revelation of Method" so you all can understand where it comes from.

This episode was a few years before the event.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJ7qtcCygc0&feature=related

The Awake magazine in 1975 had a depiction on the cover of the twin towers and an airborn jet in front of them. Could this be why all of the excitement of the "end of the world" back in 1975? Could some disaster have been planned and then postponed? Was WT in the know? (Not through any supernatural channels, mind you. Most likely through "other dark connections".) This particular issue was also discussed on a thread here awhile back.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/185282/1/Is-It-Latter-Than-You-Think-Article-in-Awake

Here is another example of Illuminati "Revelation of Method"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmgeA3dr2uY

How do I come up with April 5, 2011, and more importantly, why that particular date?

Why should April 5 be significant?

"The Death of Nadav and Avihu 1312 BCE

Nadav and Avihu, the sons of Aaron, took each of them his censer, and put fire in it, and put incense on it, and offered strange fire before G-d, which He commanded them not. A fire went out from G-d and consumed them and they died before G-d. (Leviticus 10: 1-2)"

http://www.chabad.org/calendar/view/day_cdo/aid/149883/jewish/Nissan-1.htm

According to the Jewish calendar this took place on April 5, 1312.

This story isn't really about using the wrong incense. "Strange fire" is a metaphor for the sin of willful presumption, teaching wrong concepts, and performing improperly in representing the Almighty and misleading people.

The day this alleged incident took place was on the day the temple was consecrated. And we all know that " When Jehovah cleans house he starts with the sanctuary!" It was a day of great triumph for the people and sudden tragedy for the liars.

What could be a more fitting date to foreshadow the demise of the WatchTower and her sister cults?

So, how do I come up with April 5?

Well, just like WatchTower's past predictions, it's simply a roll of the dice!

WTsept2010

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

I saw this video in 2007 and figured someone would come on JWN and predict something fantastically ridiculous. And now it has come true beyond my wildest expectations!

Video

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Well, the numbers are on the dice in the above pic of "destruction".

Rolling the dice is probably how WT has predicted all their dates of destruction as they laughed about it in the boardroom.

And if it doesn't happen in 2011, we can just move the date to 2012 and say we "got a bit ahead of schedule".

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Does a die have a 7? damn, well...

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Looking at the dice I see 2/1/15. Or it could be 1/1/25. So of your April 5, 2011 doesn't pan out, you have backups.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Mythbuster: "Does a die have a 7? damn, well..."

The number 7 represents completion. Again, pointing to the demise of the WT. It has completed it's run. It's all over. Done. Finished. Finessimo.Splat.

7 up; 7 down. It has sevened out.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Mad Sweeny: "Looking at the dice I see 2/1/15. Or it could be 1/1/25. So of your April 5, 2011 doesn't pan out, you have backups."

Maybe you should go to the thread with the link to enlarge the pic. There is no such thing as '15' on the dice.

The three and one are on the same visual level and the 'five' is on a lower perspective. That is why I divided the numbers as 4/5.

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

Eschatology will never die. Well, maybe at Armageddon.

Thats as close to irony as I get.

• shepherd
    shepherd

"The number 7 represents completion."

I always accepted without question the JW interpretation of numbers, 7 for heavenly completion. 6 for earthly imperfection, 10 for...well you get the idea. Now I question everything they ever taught me. I don't think the GB has any special insight or pre-knowledge. It is all a fantasy.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

You should be in the Watchtower writing department, as a replacement for the prophet Fred Franz.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit