What extent will the WT go too silence us Apostate

by jam 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ooooooo, we have a troll....

"Squeal about JWs like a bunch of little kids..."

Yeah, pedophiles finding sanctuary - and collusion, even - within congregations; rapists being allowed to seek prey within the congregations with the implicit agreement that the police shall NOT be notified because public knowledge of such crimes "might" bring "reproach" upon "Jehovah's" "name"; people being threatened with "spiritual death" - disfellowshipment - if they seek proper medical treatments...

Yeah, those are really childish concerns, aren't they... Not serious issues, at all...

What an uninformed, arrogant maroon... We have another "maroon" on-board...

Zid

• Think About It
    Think About It

What extent will the WTS go to silence Apostates? How about sending these elders on a shepherding call to Apostates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_3wdOTHB84

Think About It

• Archimendes
    Archimendes

Arguing with some on a 'popular NZ website' one made this post

agravated harassment is a felony and you have harrassed us on here needlessly because all your complaints and concerns should have been directed to the proper source,s, namely the WB&TS

They have only really just figured out after repeatedly being told, that calling non jw and a couple of escapees apostate isn't some sort of nasty insult. So now when criticising a source that is not wtbs they just call it a hate site, not an apostate hate site.

And yes that is a direct copypasta complete with their spelling and grammar.

• AGuest
    AGuest

If they could get away with it (may you all have peace!), they would do as the first century Jews did the christians... and as Catholic "christians" did Muslims during the Crusades... and their own during the Inquisition... and as Protestant "christians" did their own during their "witch" and other "hunts", etc. They would do it in fulfillment of my Lord's words that "the day will come when all who kill you will THINK they are rendering an act of sacred service."

Given that Christ DF'd no one... shunned no one... marked no one... including Judas Iscariot, who he KNEW well beforehand was going to deliver him up... judged no one... condemned no one... and killed no one... for any reason or under any circumstances... I have never been able to reconcile this... ummmmm... disparity... as to those who CALL themselves "christians" and yet do such things. They are, IMHO, those who "have a FORM of godly devotion but prove false to its power."

I once suspected the WTBTS as being in the forefront of these. I've since come to know it.

Again, I bid you all peace!

A slave if Christ,

SA

• Spade
    Spade

"SPADE SAID: It's actually somewhat entertaining to listen to "adults" squeal about JWs like a bunch of little kids.

IN OTHER WORDS, YOU DON'T HAVE A LIFE,"

Well, according to your measuring stick “wasblind,” your 2833 posts vs my 46 posts circa 2010 as an indicator.

Your overall alleged complaint: You were sucked into a "cult" and took the bait hook line and sinker...

And now you're mad. While it may make you mad...got to move on sometime. Sacking groceries and yelling, “I was once retarded and now I'm SMART” impresses a very few people.

If you'll excuse me, I'm not one of them.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Spade said:

I don't attend any Kingdom Hall. I don't have any reason to spread gossipy slander about Jehovah's Witnesses. There's not really a fine line between the two positions. It's actually somewhat entertaining to listen to "adults" squeal about JWs like a bunch of little kids.

My reply:

Then stay and enjoy. Your little mind may learn something.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

And you Spade don't have a clue. So, again...sit back and listen. You little mind may learn.

I do believe you when you said you are not one of them. You obviously have had some involvement in one way or another. Also obvious is that you are here to try to ruffle people's feathers rather thatn evaluate a cult that your alleged wife is allegedly a part of.

• Spade
    Spade

Ooooooo, we have a troll....

Yeah, pedophiles finding sanctuary - and collusion, even - within congregations; rapists being allowed to seek prey within the congregations with the implicit agreement that the police shall NOT be notified because public knowledge of such crimes "might" bring "reproach" upon "Jehovah's" "name"; people being threatened with "spiritual death" - disfellowshipment - if they seek proper medical treatments...

Yeah, those are really childish concerns, aren't they... Not serious issues, at all...

Zid

Ooooooo, grab on to the virtual pedophiles you create.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Spade said:

Zid

Ooooooo, grab on to the virtual pedophiles you create.

My reply:

So your alleged wife is now a pedo-defender.

• Spade
    Spade

"So your alleged wife is now a pedo-defender."

Like all Catholics are "pedo-defenders?" I didn't talk to her about calling for the resignation of Ratzinger when she was one of those. Maybe some Catholics on board can fill in the missing pieces.

The pedophile accusations don't work. Unless you actually have incriminating evidence against one. You'll have to wait untill then.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit