What extent will the WT go too silence us Apostate

by jam 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

They don't have the guts to do anything like you suggested.

DFing was their method in the past to silence the opposition. Unfortunately for them, the internet came along, now there is no way to keep the genie in the bottle. They can DF people and some will come back simply because they still think it is the truth. But now, more people get DFd then come here or to other sites for support. Then they find out about the lie and they never go back.

They don't have the courage or the stones to face the real truth head on. That is why they don't really advertise their message through the media. That is also why they don't debate leaders of other churches over doctrine, because they would get destroyed in a biblical debate. Instead they pound on the rank and file to go out and waste more time recruiting. They tell the publishers to target those who are down and out, rather than engage in a real debate on the scriptures.

Mountains of evidence continue to pile up against them each time they publish a new watchtower, book or DVD and so called apostates get a hold of it and call them on their lies.

• ziddina
    ziddina

EXTREMELY well stated, Pahpa...

You hit the nail on the head...

To a certain extent, I agree with Jam - there are 'crazies' out there in the Watchtower Society, just as there are 'crazies' in many of the other fundamentalist Christian, Muslim, Shinto - or whatever that half-blind Japanese monk was - and other religions...

But I don't think that we GENERALLY have to keep an eye on our backs... Unless one has a high profile, like Rick Fearon, the gent who runs "Silent Lambs", or that most honorable of Gov.Bod members, Ray Franz - who is beyond their reach, now...

Those are the ones most likely to be targeted. I don't think that the rest of us are in any great danger...

Zid

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ has Publicly Stated,they are Not Allowed to kill Apostates..

If there were no authorities to protect us..

The WBT$ would probably exterminate anyone who disagreed with them..

For now..

The WBT$ hopes God will do it for them..

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Watchtower @ the foot of the Brooklyn Bridge doesn't give a rats ass about individual apostates. They couldn't care less, why should they they're a book publishing co. They have their watchtower drones (aka elders) in place to take care of the scary so-called apostates.

Dismembered

• Honesty
    Honesty

I'm glad the JW's leave me alone, including current and former family members.

They are all messed up in the head about life in general, can't socially interact even with other JW's,

believe every bit of the crazy nonsense they read in a Watchtower and then have the nerve to call

themselves the most loving people on earth.

• sabastious
    sabastious

They will eventually tell the members that all Apostates have "the infection" and will eventually turn to zombies.

Each Witness will be required to own and know how to operate a shotgun.

-Sab

• wasblind
    wasblind

" They simply don't communicate with you as I never see any here."

Spade, WTF you doin' here then ? Ain't nobody in there right mind gonna follow you back to the kingdom Hall

• jam
    jam

Thanks wasblind; I wasn,t sure about Spade conment. Now I see , he could not make it

in the real world so he is crawling back to Fantasy world. I got it.

• Spade
    Spade

"They simply don't communicate with you as I never see any here."

Spade, WTF you doin' here then ? Ain't nobody in there right mind gonna follow you back to the kingdom Hall"

I don't attend any Kingdom Hall. I don't have any reason to spread gossipy slander about Jehovah's Witnesses. There's not really a fine line between the two positions. It's actually somewhat entertaining to listen to "adults" squeal about JWs like a bunch of little kids.

• wasblind
    wasblind

SPADE SAID: It's actually somewhat entertaining to listen to "adults" squeal about JWs like a bunch of little kids.

IN OTHER WORDS, YOU DON'T HAVE A LIFE,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit