Shaving....Legs

by mindfield 38 Replies latest social physical

• mindfield
    mindfield

Well, since we already have the "taboo" thread of shaving/trimming... down there, why not have the shaved legs thread?

I ask this, because I'm not sure if I should shave mine or not. I have naturally hairy legs/lower body, and it would take regular shaving to make the itching STOP! I shaved 'em once, and the feeling was sooo peculiar.

So do any guys here shave 'em too? How do you girls like 'em? Any preference?

• ladonna
    ladonna

Mindfield,

You shaved your legs????

No, No, No!!! Men are supposed to be hairy on their legs!

Ana@Mindfield

• LB
    LB

Well MF I have shaved my legs in the past as I'm a cyclist. Trouble is that stubble you get a couple of days later is pretty lousy. Now I seldom shave more than one leg. Usually the right.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• Scully
    Scully

LB:

Maybe you should have had them WAXED instead.
    It lasts longer, and the stubble isn't as bothersome when it grows back in.

just a thought.....

Love, Scully

It is not persecution for an informed person
    to expose a certain religion as being false.
    - WT 11/15/63

A religion that teaches lies cannot be true. -WT 12/1/91

• mindfield
    mindfield

Okay, ladonna, since you say so!

It was just a spur of the moment thing...

• Seeker
    Seeker

I've never understood why women shave their legs, to be honest. We are what we are.

• mindfield
    mindfield

Seeker... ugh. I don't think I'd like that.

I know it's a fashion/society thing, that in other societies it's perfectly acceptable, but I just don't think I could get used to it.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Seeker:

Go and stand in the corner!

I suppose women shouldn't shave their armpits either? Eeewwww!!!

Expatbrit

• Xena
    Xena

Seeker I shave my legs for myself...I love the feel of it when my skin feels so soft and silky...don't tell anyone but I enjoy running my hands up and down my legs after I shave them with that scented bath stuff that makes you sssooo soft and then I put the matching scented lotion on....uuummm so nice...

As for men shaving their legs...never thought about it..hhhmmm I don't mind hair on their legs...lol and I would hate to have more "issues" over the razor...so I say keep the hair on your legs men!

• jolly_green_giant
    jolly_green_giant

women + shaved legs = good

men + shaved legs = whatever floats your boat

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit