KM Jan 2011 Family Worship

by dozy 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• fedup
    fedup

Rules for FMN:

1. Contribution Box, monies to be signed by 2 . Must be handed over to elders very next meeting.

2. Fill the attendance sheet. Must be handed over to elders very next meeting.

3. Absolutely No drinks, food or toys allowed.

4. Must arrive at least 15 minutes before it begins, shows level of spirituality.

5. Must stay at least 15 minutes afterwards, to cleanup, pass the vacuum, this shows level of spiritual appreciation

6. Bible, optional

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I generally blow it off--instead of wasting the evening on Family Waste the Evening Night, I would rather do other things. Suggestions are go to bed early, study for tests (if you have children), do school work (again, if you have any), go on this forum, read the Bible and just the Bible, compare washtowel articles with the Bible or other washtowel articles, volunteer for a church function, volunteer for community service, play board games, watch a movie or favorite TV show, play video games, go for a walk, start your Christmas shopping, put up a Christmas tree, decorate the outside of your house for Christmas, watch videos on how the professionals rig up the lights, read about other religions from outside sources, research some programs to help you think independently (Mark Hamilton, Ayn Rand, and Aristotle come to mine here; you might find others), go out for the evening, or catch up on your housework.

For those whose conscience won't let you totally blow it off, you can do the "snake worship". That is, you just do one tiny paragraph, and as soon as the children start acting up, that blows it. You could also snake plan the full 4 hours, again on the proviso that one act-up from the kids will cut it short. Watch and see how quickly someone acts up on purpose just to get it cut short.

• dozy
  • dozy
  • cantleave
    cantleave

Save - lol

• Heaven
    Heaven

Yeah, this has EPIC FAIL written all over it.

• chickpea
    chickpea

how utterly cringe-worthy!!

and YET, back in the dr0ne days
    i would have stuck it on the fridge
    and ticked off the different orderssuggestions and activities as we
    covered them....

now, it just makes my eyes bleed
    a little from the corners

note: view and discuss one of OUR videos!do not use anything not WTS approved!

• White Dove
    White Dove

What's the difference between a family study and FWN?

They look the same. The suggestions are the same.

Is FWN the new name for the family study because the study wasn't getting done?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

WASTE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit