Finally dared to register

by Hoffnung 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• factfinder
    factfinder

Welcome Hoffnung!!!!

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I wish every JW could read these boards with an even semi-open mind. There might be about 144,000 JW's left in the world... hey you don't think?

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello and welcome. This forum is a good place to be and I'm sure you'll find support as you continue your journey into freedom for fear and hypocrisy.

Loz x

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Welcome Hoffnung

Thank you for your story. Glad you and your wife are out of this evil religion of lies.

607 was a big one for me as well, when 1914 crumbles away the house of cards (called the watchtower society) fall.

I've helped one person completely leave this religion by proving 607/1914 as a lie, a have a few others lined up, hoping they too will see it.

Look forward to reading more from you.

3Mozzies

• moshe
    moshe

Welcome- you are on the right road to intellectual freedom now.

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!

Tell your wife to come on over to the dark side! Being free as a couple has been soooo awesome for my hubby and me. Although we are fadding....being able to have eachother is the best! Cheers and welcome again!

• yknot
    yknot

I can't wait until Sister Hoffnung joins!

She might find talking to us sisters a little easier than being overwhelmed with the 'deeper' doctrinal stuff (the whole 607 chronology stuff is usually a 'guy thing')

Cyber hugs and sincere encouragement to Sister Hoffnung!!!

(giggles ... I ducked out early from the meeting tonight!)

• ziddina
    ziddina

Welcome to the Conscious Class, Hoffnung!!!

Glad you're free, now!!

[Whoops... Read past the first post... And now I know how Mrs. Hoffnung feels about this - at this point in time...]

Zid

• chicken little
    chicken little

Welcome, I relate to your experience. I too could not go on field service when I no longer believed it. I told this to my friends and they just stared at me. Hope that you and your wife find peace, it takes a period of time to readjust but you will get there.

Love

Chicken little

• elm
    elm

WELCOME..... HI I'm an ex JW sister from the UK. I just wanted to say that it took a lot for me to join here, I realized after a while it was the years of JW brainwashing that made me feel so guilty of even reading the post's on here. I stuck with it because I'm an individual like everyone on here and we have the right to free thinking.

Like you this site helped me and my family so much, I like all the individual free thinking people on here, some are very funny and some are very wise, but there is a life after JW's and this site has helped me to move forward and become a much happier person.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit