shunning is love - Feb 15 2011 Watchtower

by jj123jj123 55 Replies latest watchtower bible

• man in black
    man in black

I Da'ed myself.

And my life is much more interesting since I left.

But guess what, I didn't become a dope smoking/heroin shooting / satan worshipping / child abuser / murderer / type of guy.

I just moved on, learn more about other religions, and experienced more wholesome things in life than I ever would have if I had stayed a jw

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

so i guess tonoight my announcement was made. i disasociated myself.. not that anyone talked to me much for the last two years but at least I know no elders will knock on my door! they are sick!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Congratulations, Found Sheep and Man in Black!!! Hope you have a much richer life - in every sense of the word - now that you've escaped...

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

(marking for later)

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Speaking of the "Man in Black"... Here's to Johnny Cash.... the Man in Black. Gonna break my Rusty Cage and run...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtbuUlSGXzc

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

I need to quit reading this shit. It just makes me angry at the WTBTS. Otherwise, I have a measure of peace and happiness when I ignore it.

• Scott77
    Scott77

To me, I see a contradiction here. They [WTS] speak about shunning those that have Da'ed themselves. Why then they do stalk them sometime over the years? I think there is something awfully wrong with this organisation. I would like them to state that Stalking Da'ed members is also a form of love.

Scott77

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This does absolutely nothing to show true pure love. True, it might get the person back into the cancer. However, it is through fear, grief, shame, and guilt. Fear of getting destroyed, grief because of the loss of all contact with family, shame because of having to go through this because they are "unclean", and guilt because it's their fault that "they caused the division".

• agonus
    agonus

On the plus side, the WT has been admitting in print quite a bit as of late that they are not, in fact, above trying to motivate people to "return to Jehovah" for the WRONG reasons. "Serving/obeying Jehovah" so your family will stop shunning you is clearly improper motivation - they've said so themselves - but it appears now that they really don't care what's in your heart so long as you Just. Obey. Us.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

It would be interesting to write a letter to newspapers and show how wts try to fight for freedom of their cult in countries like Russia while at the same time they destroy lives of family members how they deceit people that follow them by hiding the past, hiding the truth about those who leave. To show that while they cry for being persecuted by Russian authorities these same fuckers cause their member to persecute their own sons, daughters, grand kids and their follow friends. WTS is like the baal worshippers who would put their children through the fire, they have no respect for families and humanity while they think everyone else should help them. They are leeches of this world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit