Doob.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

"I smoked two joints before I smoked two joints and then I smoked two more"

Who sings this song?

Yep pot heads don't start fights.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

Why do we have to choose between them? What's wrong having a nice pint of cold beer and a big fat joint?

--
    "Theology is never any help; it is searching in a dark cellar at midnight for a black cat that isn't there. Theologians can persuade themselves of anything." -Robert A. Heinlein

• Mozzer4Life
    Mozzer4Life

plmkrzy - Why Bob Marley of course. One of the most loving, caring, God fearing man to ever grace this Earth with his presence...besides John Denver, another lover of the green. Show me an alcoholic with the same characteristics, I don't think so.

"I think about life
    And I think about death
    And neither one particularly appeals to me" - Morrissey

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

"Smoke Two Joints" is a song by the Toyes.

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Bob Marley?

Toyes...ahhhh...nope

OK a hint

He wears a hat.

sometimes

plmkrzy

• Prisca
    Prisca

Dylan?

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

"Smoked Two Joints"

Sublime?

"Any day spent NOT knocking on doors is a good day!"

• Robdar
    Robdar

Anybody who thinks that pot heads don't start fights, hasn't met the stoners that I know.

They are belligerent, intolerant and god help you if you accidently get in the way of their getting "high".

I guess all that time trying to make a connection with their dealer and then waiting all day for that connection to happen, makes them impatient and surly. And the stupid thing is that stoners without a cell phone will stay in the house all day waiting for their dealer to call them back. What a waste of life and precious time.

Let's not forget the self imposed poverty that many stoners suffer. It's funny how they can never find the money to pay the light bill but can always find the spare money to buy a quarter bag.

I wont mention how boring these people are when they are not high. Actually, they are boring when they are high. Of course they think they are being clever and witty. Suddenly they have all the answers to all the world's problems but they can never remember those solutions when they sober up. Or, on the rare occasion, when they can remember their grandiose pipe dreams, they can't focus long enough to get off their stoned asses to implement any of them.

Yeah, stoners are just a great bunch of people....

If you ask me, it doesn't matter if you use alcohol or pot. They are both ways to dull your mind and waste your time until that day when you have no more time to waste.

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

I agree with you Robdar,

But I disagree with you also. I think you are lumping "your stoners" in with anyone who smokes pot. You can do anything in excess and it will destroy your life. If you were stupid and nasty before you smoke pot, it probably isn't gonna help. If you are intelligent and articulate before you smoke pot................Well you probably won't be for a while. But I wouldn't call it wasted time (pardon the pun) any more than taking a walk in the park, watching a TV program or any other activity that is non-productive. Everyone needs a rest and a break from stress.

TimB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit