Alcohol vs. Marijuana

by jolly_green_giant 40 Replies latest members adult

• Beans
    Beans

Man you know I love drinking Beer and JD,I also love getting stoned once and a while but you just can`t find any good Hash anymore! Everybody is growing for themselves and what you can get locally has almost halted the Hash market because of the quality of the weed.I would also have to say that both can be used at a good balanced level!
    Beans

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

No comparison in my book. I never cared for alcohol much except when at a bar. Now I have a great way to lighten my load without the side effects.

Makin' it Natural

I'm gonna throw my grass out the window
    crumple up my papers too
    give away my speed
    cause baby all I'll ever need
    Is just a little bit of love from you

We'll be Makin' it Natural
    Ain't it just about time
    That old stuff I was keen on
    I no longer have to lean on
    Cause your loves enough to keep me high

Now if any of you heads
    Want Panama Red
    All you gotta to is reach out your hand
    I'll trade my stash for a little bit a cash
    To buy a simple gold wedding band

And we'll be Makin' it Natural
    Don't you ask me how
    It's been the cause of all my sorrows
    But I think I'll start tomorrow
    Cause I sure could use a HIT right now

I'm gonna throw it out the window ...(someday)
    Give away my cocaine
    Rust my spikes
    And flush a million mics
    Of acid right down the drain

And we'll me makin' it natural
    don't you ask me how

**talkin**
    but you know we can do it baby if we try
    it just takes is a little will power
    that's all.... just a little will power
    So let's get together and build up a little will power now
    Roll me up another one

Makin' it Natural
    Makin' it Natural
    Makin' it Natural
    Meanwhile pass me some of the vitamin T
    It's good for me

Hey man how we gonna get outta here
    Out the back door quick.

Faaa arrrr Out!

Compliments of Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show

Hey what's better? Drinkin' Songs or Drug songs?

TimB

• Mr Ben
    Mr Ben

Weed, Irish whiskey, Guinness, and my fave rave ... good ole magic mushrooms! (Now, who made them grow?) Ahh, I'm in heaven... toke toke. sip sip!

Religion n.
    An organisation designed to promote atheism.

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

Potheads don't get belligerent and start brawls. They usually giggle a lot and look for something good to eat. They don't fall down the stairs or lose their balance walking (unless someone gives them a righteous shotgun, in which case they may fall straight over backwards).

Potheads don't puke and then try to wipe their beard on someone else's shirt. They don't pass out in a puddle of their own barf or pee on the couch after they pass out.

Most potheads I know KNOW when they are too stoned to drive. Drunks almost always miscalculate how drunk they are. If you try to take a pothead's car keys, he'll usually say 'wow man am I that stoned? OK then' and give 'em up. A drunk will argue with you that he's not that drunk, and give you a whole lot of shit about it.

Alcohol morning breath could knock a buzzard off a shit wagon. Pot morning breath is way more bearable.

Alcohol morning after effects can be downright horrible. Hangover, anyone? Ever had bourbon shits? Pot morning after effects are at most a little sluggishness if you really toked down a whole lot, otherwise no effect at all.

Either drug in moderation can be a fine relaxation. Given a choice between alcohol abusers and potheads, I'll take the pothead every time.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Mommie Dark explained:

Most potheads I know KNOW when they are too stoned to drive.
    Reminds me of something our son said when we sampled his latest gift of The Good Stuff:

I was trying to master the operation of the very simple little glass pipe I gave my husband for Christmas, and didn't stop up the carb because I totally forgot it was there. "You know," said my son, "Maybe we need a really complicated bong -- if you're too stoned to operate it, you have to stop."

I don't actually "pass out" from weed; given enough of it, I fall asleep -- there's a difference.

One thing weed won't do for me is stop the blue horrors. Liquor will do that in a large enough dose. So, yes, I've had the bourbon shits, but it was rum, I think.

For me the only advantages to alcohol are that it's cheaper than weed, and it's legal.

GentlyFeral

• Xena
    Xena

Tastes great...less filling I go with pot anyday! As long as you have the will power to conquer the munchies

• careyaj
    careyaj

weed weed weed-you can drive on it

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

weed for me please !

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Well, let me put it this way........
    On a warm summer night, you can find me many nights sitting out on my frontporch, looking up at all the stars, layed back taking a smooth toke. =;o)

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Opps, I almost forgot, and sipping on ice water.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit