Christians?

by phoebed 32 Replies latest jw friends

• phoebed
    phoebed

Are any Christians on this forum???

If you found Christ can you please let me know, so i can chat a little? You guys seem to be all kinds of stuff here... No judgments now! I love you all, you are great friends and support, but I just want to chat a little with Christians too. I want to know how you found Christ and how your life changed since you did find Him.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    Are any Christians on this forum???

There are many Christians on this forum. Moreover, some of them READ posts, but rarely participate. Check your PMs, you'll probably get a few.

Some of the Christians here are fundamentalists, others are "long ranger" Christians with JW-Lite views. We also have Liberal Christians and those who belong to mainstream Christian faiths, such as Catholics, Presbyterians and Baptists. There are also Episcopals and Unitarians, here.

There is a lot of variety. Additionally, some of the Christians here were never JWs.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Chalam is one of the strongest Christians that I know of, but he was never a JW.

• phoebed
    phoebed

thanks leavingwt

• phoebed
    phoebed

chalam- is he posting?

• asilentone
    asilentone

yes he posts here pretty often.

• asilentone
    asilentone

Click on members and click on Chalam.

• asilentone
  • leavingwt
    leavingwt

bttt

• heathen
    heathen

yah I found him in my toast this morning . yesterday he was in my breakfast cereal and the day before in my spaghetti o's. LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit