what,s your view on Women ministers.

by jam 32 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jam
    jam

One must forget the misguided teaching of the Watch Tower before one can

honestly address what is wrong with women teaching..I was one who believe

women should not teach. My view today, A 180 degree. Today Since I have been A

member of this web site, who are some of the most knowledgeable people here,

women, and when I was A JW, I realize the women would understand the

teaching of the WT a lot faster then the men. When I ask A question on

this site, the women answer 50% of the time and they are right on.(correct answer).

We have women as Generals in the military and we still hold on to the view, women

should not preach. To bad the JW,s miss out on knowledgeable sisters and thier input,

or maybe they would be in A worst mess, just kidding.

• meangirl
    meangirl

Nice post!

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I love Woman Teachers... when you do something wrong...

they make you do it Again! LOL

Of course there is nothing wrong with Woman Preachers.... they would be more forgiving than Men!

And I knew many JW Sisters who could and did run many meetings and did it well!!

Better than all those Elders!

I never thought that Sisters were weaker!

• wasblind
    wasblind

I think a lot of sisters wrote their husbands talks for them.

not for sure though

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I will admit my ex wrote 2-3 for me LOL

• sabastious
    sabastious
    11 A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet. 13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14 And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. 15 But women will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety.

The Bible is crystal clear on this subject.

This is one of my strongest reasons for denying the Bible's divinity.

-Sab

• Ding
    Ding

All right, but only if they don't have moustaches or beards -- we wouldn't want to stumble anyone!

• Darth plaugeis
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Women ministers is going the wrong direction. (Settle down and read the rest of my post.)

We should do away with all these ministers and let them go and get real jobs while the "flocks" keep their money.

• sabastious
    sabastious

OTWO, I support paid ministers, I think it can be a very positive thing that opens up a lot of possibilities that wouldn't exist if they were not paid.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit