Martha Stewart

by Darth plaugeis 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Is it me???...........

Or is she Really Sexy!

I always thought she was cute... but as time goes on she is just so Damn Sexy!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I think Dame Helen Mirren is sexier but I love Martha too.

• mamalove
    mamalove

Being a chick, I really don't find her sexy, but she was a model in her earlier life, and she is accomplished and a near perfectionist, so I can see how her pleasant looks and abilities would attract a man. But the thought of her dropping her drawers and popping her top....really, you would be into that?

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Ummmmmmmm.........

Yeah!!!

I'm 45 and don't look like I did when I was 21... so ya she is one sexy girl!

• Palimpsest
    Palimpsest

Up until very recently, my brother lived around the corner from her. When I'd go down to visit, we'd often see her walking her dogs or shopping in the local IGA. I won't give you the gory details, but suffice it to say that thick television makeup does her 70-year-old face a lot of help. She also has pretty visible face-lift scars near her ears and along her hairline, at least when she's not wearing makeup, so she probably isn't as big on her looks as you are. :/ It must be very hard to be in the spotlight like that and have to constantly appear so perfect whenever a camera might be around.

• sabastious
    sabastious

She's got a thing going on that's for sure.

-Sab

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

http://www.thatsweird.net/Pictures/marthastewart.jpg

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Thats right Outlaw.....

'She's a bad girl too...

I like that!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL@Darth!!..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Martha's pretty good for her age but I think who is even better for gals in their 60's is Diane Sawyer, the news journalist.

I've alway have had a strange alluring crush on that woman.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit