Martha Stewart

by Darth plaugeis 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Heres another girl that seems to continue to look as good as she did in the 70's

Jane Seymour

• Satanus
    Satanus

Can marhta cook?

S

• Violia
    Violia

Yes all those women and more are beautiful and over 50, some well over 65. If you still look good at 60 either you have great genes, had surgery, or work very hard to take care of youself. Age is really a state of mind. . Sally Field has aged well too.

It is not easy being a woman and aging . " Remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did but she did it backwards and in high heels...."

• 1Robinella
    1Robinella

I'm a girl and I think Diane Sawyer is really pretty. Her voice is calming to me.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

I think women of today look much better than the Women of 50's 60's.

Leave it to Beaver.... OMG she looked like she was Ancient. They all looked OLD!

Even Wilma Flintstone was Old ...... but Betty was HOTTTTTTTTTTT! LOL

• Mad Dawg
    Mad Dawg

RoseAnne Barr: "I am just like you."

Martha Stewart: "You could be just like me."

I can't stand the sound of her voice.

• hayleyy
    hayleyy

Hello,

NEXT IT WILL BE THE TIGER WOODS TOOL LINE----THEY ARE CHEAP AND YOU CANNOT DEPEND ON THEM. By the way I wonder if Blake and his crew of market wizards did a background check on Martha.

free software

software download

free download

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Martha does not do it for me, but maybe because I like men. Personally I think Pierce Brosnan is HOT! He is older for me and maybe he is my "Martha" lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit