JWs doctrine is a comprehensive falsehood

by sabastious 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

OBVES, when in 2011?

I'm trying to schedule my two week Mexican vacation for next year and want to make sure I get it in before Armageddon....

• sabastious
    sabastious

OBVES is a end of the world mercenary. He travels the internet seeking suckers that click on his links and buy into his end of world dates. I am almost positive he is paid to do this.

-Sab

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

If Jesus Christ returns in 2011 AD as predicted enemies of Jehovah's Witnesses will be removed by God off the face of the earth according to the Bible.

Been wondering where that crazy nut bar OBVES went to.

So Obves, if the end of the world doesn't come in 2011 are you going to go back to the JWS

and leave Harold Camping or search out other apocalyptic fear mongering charlatans ?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

JWs doctrine is a comprehensive falsehood

Boy there's an understatement, I think its important to highlight the commercial

side of the WTS going back to C T Russell's time (Charley the charlatan )

From the very beginning of this publishing organization there were made up false

proclamations, the return of Christ's being the most propagated, a new golden era supported by Pyramidology.

Charley stood on top of the Watchtower and saw Christ coming at a distance with his father right behind him.

Just imagine what many people thought that wow Christ the savior is coming back to save mankind.

They/ he went as for as to proclaim that many now living will never die, WOW !

Do you want to read how this is all going to come ? pick up the recent Awake/Golden Age Magazine and read

all about. That was the footing of all the other preceding pieces of literature to follow right up to this day.

For over a century the WTS has exploited the words out the bible itself to help in the spread and circulation

of the publishing company's works. The actual year that all of this started (1914) was calculated by themselves,

and when it was realized that Pyrimdology was wrong, they had to come up and retain something to support themselves with

and that ended up being 1914. After the first half of the 1900s was over people started to get weary and doubtful that nothing

would happen so a new year was deviously devised and that was 1975. So to this day the WTS comprehensive falsehoods continue

and people are still picking up the Awake magazines and going WOW Christ has return as promised and the world will be changed back to a

Paradise condition. WOW where did you get that magazine from, I want more information ?

• ele_lux
    ele_lux

Question out of the blue:

Sab & Outlaw, how long where you guys witnesses?

I'm just really curious...

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The biggest ultimate mistake that people could ever self impose onto themselves, is that this organization/corporation is more

than what it is, a publishing house, indentured to print things so to attract the publics attension ........in a nut shell

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Sab & Outlaw, how long where you guys witnesses?

I was born in so several decades for me.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit