JWs doctrine is a comprehensive falsehood

by sabastious 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sabastious
    sabastious

I have been reading through DJEggnog's posts. This man is a WT doctrine EXPERT, it's scary.

I think him, and a lot of WT junkies I know believe in this wacky theology so much because they have literally TOMES of analysis on it. Every argument we have every come up with (and some we have not) seem to have been discovered by the WT leaders and incorporated into their immense theology.

The problem is, that it is littered with fallacious logic and outright falsehood.

But the devout members (like djeggnog) stand by the WHOLE because they are so proud of the comprehensive theology they have created. It is their BABY and they will protect to to their bitter end, it is their life's work.

-Sab

• bohm
    bohm

So true!

In the case of some appolegists, i think there is a degree of mental illness. Djeggnog believe that Jesus will litterally hack up unbelievers at armageddon with a sword.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Djeggnog believe that Jesus will litterally hack up unbelievers at armageddon with a sword.

And I bet the WT leaders believe this as well, or something similar. They have a vendetta. They have been ridiculed for lying (they wouldn't call it that btw) and they want vengeance and blood.

Pretty tribal when you think about it.

-Sab

• bohm
    bohm

Seb, but a SWORD! Jesus!? He was such a nice guy in the book :-). I think the happiness with which Djeggnog adopt the belief and preach it is rather rare, even amongst christian fundamentalists.

• sabastious
    sabastious

I think your right. It is rare among the rank and file (which is why I think dj is a bethelite assigned to this forum).

He comes with opinion from the top, imo.

-Sab

• Chalam
    Chalam

As it is written

2 Timothy 3:7 (English Standard Version)

7 always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth.

Blessings in Christ,

Stephen

• sabastious
    sabastious

Chalam you soooo want to be Jesus!

When you would play in the back yard with your friends they would all yell what super hero they wanted to be and you always yelled, "I GET TO BE CHRIST!"

-Sab

• sabastious
    sabastious

Btw, that's a very timely scripture. I think it's exposes the root problem with the WT so concisely.

-Sab

• Chalam
    Chalam

Chalam you soooo want to be Jesus!

Amen!

Romans 8:29 (New International Version)

29 For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters.

Galatians 4:19 (New International Version)

19 My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth until Christ is formed in you

Philippians 3:21 (New International Version)

21 who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

1 Corinthians 15:49 (New International Version)

49 And just as we have borne the image of the earthly man, so shall we [ a ] bear the image of the heavenly man.

Colossians 3:10 (New International Version)

10 and have put on the new self, which is being renewed in knowledge in the image of its Creator.

1 Thessalonians 2:14 (New International Version)

14 For you, brothers and sisters, became imitators of God’s churches in Judea, which are in Christ Jesus:

1 John 3:2 (New International Version)

2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

Glad you liked 2 Timothy 3:7 :)

Blessings in Christ,

Stephen

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I have been reading through DJEggnog's posts. This man is a WT doctrine EXPERT, it's scary.....Sab

DJEggnog is a Bullsh*t Artist..

He writes pages and pages of WBT$ Crap..That can be shot down with a few words..

HistoryofEggnog.jpg The History Of Eggnog image by kewlguy715

................................. ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit