Does the Watchtower contain photo's of the Devil

by jwfacts 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• baltar447
    baltar447

Gimme a break, you can probably take almost any image and fold it in half and make something creepy out of it.

• Mary
    Mary

I found one!

• Caminante
    Caminante

Lol, Mary. Indeed, that's one creepy and devilish photo of Judge Rutherford!

• agonus
    agonus

Wow, quite the expression on Judgie there. I always felt L. Ron Hubbard was pretty much the standard for demonic cult leader glowering but that pic pretty much takes the cake.

And why is Scandinavian Satan wearing headphones in that drawing?

• Tristram
    Tristram

Heh, Satan looks like David Bowie in that pic.

• agonus
    agonus

Rutherford's giving us the famed Kubrick Stare! Yep, old Joey's had a glass or two of Moloko Vellocet and will be joining his droog Alex for an evening of the old ultra-violence presently.

• agonus
    agonus

Ah, David Bowie... hence the golden lamee and the Sennheisers. Must've got back from a mixing session...

• blondie
    blondie

The WTS has never depicted Satan/Devil with the horns and tail...they have shown a dark shadowy figure in an article where Jesus was tempted....but I can't remember where. I'll look through what I have that is not on the CD.

• agonus
    agonus

Actually that blonde Satan reminds me of Henry Czerny... you know, the actor who plays the bad guy in everything...

• booby
    booby

here the gb, even the recently resurrected gb jaracz are pictured cavorting with her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit