Does the Watchtower contain photo's of the Devil

by jwfacts 54 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• factfinder
    factfinder

Did'nt the Live forever book have an illustration of satan and the demons being hurled down from heaven? ( not the serpent/ dragon illo)

• JustWantTruth
    JustWantTruth

Yes, I destinctly remember an illustration of Satan in a Watchtower. If I was to guess I would say early 90's but could have been between 1989-1996 sorry can not pinpoint the actual year but I was very young and remember it scared me. My dad told me that is was Satan the Devil. He looked pretty wicked if I recall. As I got older I too noticed the rarity of Devil photos and wanted to see that pic again for some odd reason, but I didn't have access to old watchtowers (my family always threw them away after a couple years).

• Hadit
    Hadit

Well. . . since they say that Satan is Jesus' brother - wouldn't he kinda look like Jesus?

Hadit

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I wonder why the Watchtower has not used some scary devil image. They don't mind making up likenesses of Jesus/Michael/Jehovah, or fearsome Armageddon illustrations.

• betterdaze
  • 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Hi Paul (jwfacts)

I've found these images so far:

This is from the 1934 book 'Favored People' page 31

3Mozzies

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

This is from the 1932 book 'Where are the dead' page 46

3Mozzies

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

While looking for the 'devil' pictures for you I found this gem.

This image doesn't have the devil in it but it looks like something you could use.

This is from the 1934 book 'His Vengeance' page 55

3Mozzies

• cheerios
    cheerios

whenever they post the photo of the gibbering buddies ... they post a picture of the collective Satan Class

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

There was an illustration of him showing a pretty, but haughty angel... Cannot remember which publication. Perhaps blondie knows?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit