Requirements for Watch Tower Reader

by garlic81 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pallbearer
    Pallbearer

Believe me, I know what I'm talking about. In my case I was doing all that I could do and more, but it was never enough for them. They thought they knew more about what I could handle that what I knew myself. After my activity had dropped down to next to nothing there was an assembly I attended where this same elder had a part on the program. Having run across him in the dining room afterwards I complimented him on the part he had and his reply was: "It's your turn next!" The poor fool! He obviously felt that it was such an injustice that he be assigned a part on the assembly while I just sat in the audience doing nothing. There was no way in the world that he could have known how much of a load that I was capable of carrying, or what I was having to endure at my place of work and how much of a drain that had on me. Some of them think they can read minds, ya know.

• boyzone
    boyzone

Develop a severe case of tourettes, that'll get you off the list.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Just stop going in FS and reporting like I did and then BAM! No "privileges" at all within 3 months!! ....

Quite how my ability at operating the sound console is affected by my FS hours is beyond me, ...oh that's right it's called CONTROL.

We cant have those nasty ambitious Sisters READING FFS, ...That would equate to TEACHING when reading the Spirit Inspired WT or other study publications!! How about the Bible reading then? Surely that would be OK as it is Gods word? No it would still be teaching!!

I never could understand why sisters couldnt do the bible reading on their own from the podium at a minimum....

Cheers

• designs
    designs

boyz-

'Develop a severe case of tourettes' that's a classic

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit