In God We Trust - Not Humans

by Delite75 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LB
    LB

It's sad but her attitude is very common these days. I work at a school now and when a child runs up to hug you there is always concern that someone might get the wrong idea.

Also sadly there is reason to be concerned anymore.

But again as was said before, not all gays are child molestors. Not all men are. It's important to know who your kids are with. When I was coaching soccer I had a background profile done on me by the police department. It cost 50 bucks I believe. I gave each parent a copy.

A reasonable amount of fear is good. But, I'd be careful if I were you. Don't go overboard.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

LB,

I feel like you I have a grandaughter I love her and kid with her all the time, but because of distrust you worry about hugging and showing affection.
    Not because I have any bad desires, but because there are those that may take it the wrong way.
    That's life, we all distrust and rightly so, It cerntainly would be nice to live in freedom from such distrust? Will that ever happen?

If someone lived a trillion X longer than you, and had a billion X more reasoning ability would he come to the same conclusions as you?
  • ChakkaConned
    ChakkaConned

"There was one guy who was(and still is)a homosexual." Oh, really??
    In Jehovah's clean congregation? Somethin ain't right here.

Chakka

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit