In God We Trust - Not Humans

by Delite75 12 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Delite75
    Delite75

As the coin says "In God We Trust" - I never trusted my kids with menfolk, even relatives. Not even their father!

There was one guy in the congregation who was (and still is) a homosexual. Seemed like the single mothers trusted their children with him. He would take preteen boys to the beach all the time, but NOT my son. Hell NO!!!!

Even some of the married couples looked at him with a wary eye. I just didn't let my kids spend time alone with the males. I DON'T TRUST ANY MALE AND ANY MALE COULD HARM A CHILD. Now, it's coming out more and more about these JWs being pedophiles...they are just as bad as the Catholic priests.

• GoldDustWoman
    GoldDustWoman

Delite? What is up with you, girl?

So, in your opinion, ALL males are child-molesters? Cause a guy is gay he's a child molester? Oh man, I see this thread going up in flames. I am not even going to debate your obviously convoluted thinking.

Trust god? Why should I do that? What has God done for me, lately?
    Besides, he created child molesters too.

Get a grip, lady.

Andee

Closed minds always seem to be connected to open mouths

• Celia
    Celia

Delite75,
    Welcome to the board !
    What were the reasons for not trusting your kids with their own father?
    Yes, parents must be careful when it comes to the safety of their children, but not all men are child molesters...
    Or did you have bad experiences in your youth ?

• Celia
    Celia

and something else...
    Not all Catholic Priests are child molesters either !

• Prisca
    Prisca

Just because someone is gay, doesn't make them a child molester.

• DIAMOND
    DIAMOND

Any PERSON could harm a child. Male or Female straight or gay. What is your rationale for not trusting your child with any MAN. Please explain.

diamond

• David Gladden
    David Gladden

Muahahaha! I am an EVIL man! Muahahahaha! Send me your virgins! I want all your virgins! I will de-flower them all! One for each day of the week!

• Utopiano Reformato
    Utopiano Reformato

From a woman or child's perspective, it is very easy to see that the vast majority of earth's problems are caused by MEN. Let's face it, if you give it SERIOUS thought, and start compiling statistics from history, you will see that men are more responsible than animals, nature, weather, or anyone else for the situation on this planet.

Now, does that mean all MEN are evil. I don't think so. There are still milions of good men in society.

• GoldDustWoman
    GoldDustWoman

Well, Delite, I hope that you read your thread.

What has struck me, rereading your post, is that you say you have a son. You are aware that one day he will grow up to be a MAN. If we apply your mode of thinking to him, then all children should be kept safely away from his presense upon his arrival into adulthood.

Also, your future daughter-in-law should never allow him alone with his OWN kids. You certainly couldn't protest that. After all, she would only be following YOUR example, eh?

Andee

Closed minds always seem to be connected to open mouths

• Geordie
    Geordie

Delite75.

If anyone is going to harm your children its probably going to be you.

Have you any idea what affect your view's are going to have on them?
    You are going to stunt there growth into adulthood.

Apart from being verry anoyed by your view of me, I also feel alot of pity for you. You obviously need some professional help.

GET SOME. BEFORE YOUR CHILDREN NEED IT.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit