If You Had To Have A Religion Which Would You Not Mind Belonging To?

by minimus 56 Replies latest jw friends

• tec
    tec

To Christ.

But no religion.

Tammy

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I love the church I was raised in: the Episcopal Church.

• TastingFreedom
    TastingFreedom

Unitarian Universalists! No doctrines, God is optional, just values and principles that give you inner-peace

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The religion of Football Fans.

NFL 1:16 "And on the seventh day God created football and all was right with the world... until Satan brought forth the referees..."
    NFL 2:3-4 "To make up for referees, God created a division of football, college and professional. And college, He called for on Saturdays. Professional, He called for on Sundays. Further, He created cheerleaders..."

• Think About It
    Think About It

Put me down for orthodox Mormanism......the many wives & concubine banging branch.

Think About It

• tec
    tec

Think - Be careful what you wish for. If I remember correctly from the few bits I've seen of that show, his wives run him ragged ;)

Tammy

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

I'd be a Unitarian Universalist too.

• blondie
    blondie

As far as I know from close association with Ray and Cynthia, they have never associated with a church. Attending a church for a wedding or a funeral does not make one a supporter of their beliefs.

• Hadit
    Hadit

After the JW experience? The last thing on my mind is belonging to any other religion.

Hadit

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'm a Christian, but I belong to no denomination, and I am quite comfortable deciding for myself what I want to believe.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit