Halloween at Ziddy's House!!!

by ziddina 66 Replies latest social entertainment

• Think About It
    Think About It
    I haven't been trolling the board long enough to understand the mental metamorphosis that goes from being a JW to celebrating Halloween.

QuitWastingTime.......welcome to the board.

The mental metamorphosis involved.......is simply not caring what a mind control cult thinks of what you do, and doing whatever you feel like in order to enjoy life. I was out of the JW's 12 years before I started having fun with my little grandkids on Halloween. (something I never did with my children ) Life can be fun & enjoyable when you take off the chains of religious dogma.

Think About It

• ziddina
    ziddina

Hey, ThinkAboutIt!!! Are you going to start your own thread with your Halloween pix, or would you like to post them here??? I'd like to see them here - but you'd probably get more 'hits' with your own thread...

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Hey, ThinkAboutIt!!! Are you going to start your own thread with your Halloween pix, or would you like to post them here??? I'd like to see them here - but you'd probably get more 'hits' with your own thread...

I can start my own. Waiting for my daughter to send the pics to me. Also have some video, if I can figure out how to post it.

Think About it

• ziddina
    ziddina

Post the video on YouTube first??? I'm going to do that too, if I can figure out HOW to post to YouTube...

Looking forward to seeing your thread!!

Zid

• ziddina
    ziddina

And - if this works, here's Ziddy's Red Dragon, Cinnabar!!!

• ziddina
    ziddina

And another pix, courtesy of my very nice neighbor who took the photos... using a flash at night; unfortunately don't quite get the "darkness" effect, but = close enough!!!

Once I've fixed the mask, I really must make some "dragon feet" for that costume...

• ziddina
    ziddina

I've been told that I don't look like a dragon; more like a "wyvern".... pout, pout...

• ziddina
    ziddina

Aaaaaannnd.... You people can compare my red-and-gold dragon with my original silver one, which I'm using as my "Gravatar"...

• Think About It
    Think About It

Zid......one of the best costumes I've seen. More elaborate than my Mothman, but similar in many ways. Good job.

Think About It

• ziddina
    ziddina

So, here's a shot of the lights at night - with a flash...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit