Halloween at Ziddy's House!!!

by ziddina 66 Replies latest social entertainment

• ziddina
    ziddina

(Not sure if this is the right category, but....)

Halloween at my house!!!

13 ghosts floating in the breeze... Over my mini-cemetary...

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Cool Ziddy!

Is it lit with spooky lights at night?

3Mozzies

• ziddina
    ziddina

Giant spiders on my front porch, with red light-up eyes...

And REAL pumpkin "Jack-O-Lanterns"...

(which means homebaked pumpkin seeds and pumpkin meat with pineapple bits and currants - YUM!! )

• ziddina
    ziddina

Yup! 3Mozzies!! I have some blurry pix I'll post in a bit; my neighbor got some pix of me at night in my dragon costume; soon as she gives me a CD with pix I'll post them here, too!!

• ziddina
    ziddina

A glow-in-the-dark skeleton, hung from the old ash tree...

• ziddina
    ziddina

Another view of the front yard...

With skulls lining the driveway...

One can kind-of see "Le Vorpse the Corpse" coming up out of the center, silvered tombstone... He lights up, the skulls light up, the eyes on two of the tombstones light up (one red-eyed, one green...), the spiders' eyes all light up - all red, and I have amber lights above the garage and amber/purple lights around the front door...

• ziddina
    ziddina

Here's a couple shots of the front door - I think you can see the black widow spider's eyes glowing red in these shots...

There's a "grabbit" candy dish on the small black "table" below the candy-corn wreath - when someone reaches into the dish, the skeletal hand "grabs" at the victim, and 'mouths off' to them, too... The black widow spider screams and howls, too...

Both are "motion-activated". I wasn't pleased with the "motion-activated" items - they seemed unresponsive.

Then I added fresh batteries on Halloween night... Couldn't get them to shut up, then...

(The battery in my old Pentax 35mm was running down, so these shots are a bit over-exposed..)

• ziddina
    ziddina

Here's the front yard on Halloween day - I usually add the best decorations on the last day, 'cause people do tend to steal Halloween decorations...

I also 'pin', nail, chain, and stake my stuff down, best as I can...

There's a clearer view of ol' "Le Vorpse"; I successfully caught the spider on the porch with her eyes glowing (they fade in and out...), and there are the "Dragon Crossing" and "Here There Be Dragons" signs...

Oh, and I had 3 flashing strobe lights stuck in the trees, flickering on my 13 'ghosts'...

• ziddina
    ziddina

Here's a clearer close-up of my candy corn wreath...

• ziddina
    ziddina

And now for the blurry - er, "artistic" - pictures...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit